• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pok?mon n00b

PsYchOtiC

uLt1m4t3 n00b
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    I just now picked up my pokemon silver game and started playing after 2 years of having it lay in my room. I hope to make some new friends here and learn more about the pokemon games!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Then this is the perfect forum for you! ^_^

Have fun and enjoy your time at the PokeForum of the Future! PC! :D

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • well, welcome to PC and hope you have lots of fun!

btw, did you know that silver isn't a real pokemon game? it's a scam, a lie, a waste of money,and it's not licenced by Nintendo, but have fun!

PM me if you want to be friends!

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
  • Lol scaring the boy now are we Suz, lol jk. Welcome to the PCF, and you'll make loads of friends here just don't break the rulez XD.

Also I PM'd you suz to be in your list and I nvr got a responz :'(

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Well hope you learn something and have a good time at the same time. Try to keep active and follow the rules.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • well, it's true ya know!

no wait...
    that's cystale, nevermind!

go on with your lives!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • PsYchOtiC said:
    I just now picked up my pokemon silver game and started playing after 2 years of having it lay in my room. I hope to make some new friends here and learn more about the pokemon games!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Hi! ^_^ Welcome to PC! Hope you have fun, you'll find most of the members very friendly! ^_^ Some members may have rabies, though, so watch out :P

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Hey Dawg,

Have fun at PokeCommunity, trust me you will find friends here I don't think there is any major Pokemon site that has such a friendly, warm, and loving staff xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hello! I'm DP/Kylie. Call me either, and feel free to PM me for help or friendship. ^^ Please read and follow the rules. Also, read the FAQ. No flaming, no spam, etc. And have fun! ^^ ~DP/Kylie

Back