• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon name game

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • O_O

I is for Igglybuff, can't remember any other I pokemons.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, capturing a feebas is based on luck, and other factors ^_^.Salamence, strong Dragon pokemon with the useful Intimidate ability, useful for Slakings.One of the most powerful Dragon Dancers out there as well

~DragonTrainer

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Elekid, a little, but not too little (in size), pokemon. :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dragonite, my all time favorite pokemon, if you haven't noticed it yet :P.One of the most powerful dragons out there, and has a very nice movepool of attacks to choose from, if you ever use this pokemon

~DragonTrainer

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Espeon, a psychic pokemon. It has great speed and sp.atk. That little girl has it but I forgot her name.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Ampharos, an electric pokemon with beady eyes. :P I have it in G/S/C and it helped me a lot throughout the game. It has good speed...I think.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Rhydon, a pokemon that I have in R/S. It is good for having since it can learn earthquake, megahorn and horn drill naturally. It also has a good attack also.

Back