• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Nature Reborn

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    No this is no joke! And no this is not another thread of the my usual hack... well sorta. What I am here to tell you all is about a little project that I have started. Pok?mon Nature Reborn is the remake of Pok?mon Nature, my Gold hack. This hack is just the same as Nature with the only difference that it is in the GBA format and you will be able to experience the journey in the region of Hautson even better.
    This hack contains all graphic changes made into Nature Reborn. Alot of re-designed trainers and Pok?mons will also appear.
    So far I have been working on editing the hack and doing some hexediting as well as adding scripts.
    I will post more info as soon as I get the chnace to upload some images and hopefully a beta for testing.
    I will leave you off though with a beta from Nature the orginal, which only allows you to play 20% of the hack. Why am I doing this? Two reasons, some have asked me for any saved beta or old beta that I have of the hack before the final release, well this is your chance to see the first beta out. And because I want you to see the difference from the original GB to the new Reborn GBA format.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    the hack is good.
    what do you mean by changing the gfx
    will it be like gold version tilesets and sprites?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Kinda. I have redone many sprites in new form but for GBA format and tilesets are new. Somewhat different than the ones in Nature.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I didnt mention it? O.o?
    Oh wait I did. ^^
    No this is no joke! And no this is not another thread of the my usual hack... well sorta. What I am here to tell you all is about a little project that I have started. Pok?mon Nature Reborn is the remake of Pok?mon Nature, my Gold hack. This hack is just the same as Nature with the only difference that it is in the GBA format and you will be able to experience the journey in the region of Hautson even better.
    This hack contains all graphic changes made into Nature Reborn. Alot of re-designed trainers and Pok?mons will also appear.
    So far I have been working on editing the hack and doing some hexediting as well as adding scripts.
    I will post more info as soon as I get the chnace to upload some images and hopefully a beta for testing.
    I will leave you off though with a beta from Nature the orginal, which only allows you to play 20% of the hack. Why am I doing this? Two reasons, some have asked me for any saved beta or old beta that I have of the hack before the final release, well this is your chance to see the first beta out. And because I want you to see the difference from the original GB to the new Reborn GBA format.
    But yeah its a patch for Gold

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    This is a nice hack, I already found my first shiney in it =P pretty nice graphics and maps, This is great. =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2016
    Somethings wrong with the attachment, when i download it won't patch and has 0 bytes

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Actually this is a new thread.
    And this is Nature not Forest Nature.
    You can't download the attachement since it probably got erased wen PC did a whole database runtime or w/e. So most attachments died out after PC got back online a couple of week ago.
    I have no beta for this at my dispossal for now since I just rebooted my PC and I have yet to install any new programs.
    Sorry but it will take me a whle to get back on tract with all the files that I need to make it work.

Years
    Alex, this is one of the great hacks produced for the GBA format. Always nice to see more hacks heading towards to the finish line =P

Back