• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Kitty'll eat you :o
Years
  • Sorry I haven't posted much here. I haven't really had the time. Progress on the game is going well. Right now I'm focusing mainly on getting the website bits fully functioning before I progress with the actual game as some of the game will rely a lot on parts of the site.

I've thought about the whole "getting a Pok?mon" thing and I've decided that there will be three or four "adoption agencies" throughout the region where trainers can get their first Pok?mon. Pallet Town may or may not be one of these places - I'm considering turning Professor Oak into more of a teacher for trainers rather than him giving out Pok?mon.

I'm also pleased to say that seventy people have now signed up for the game. Thanks for all the support! :)

Bruno1440 said:
    wich program you use to create this game?(pokemon online)
    Multimedia Fusion 1.5 Professional.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • He should have it so he you can search for players to battle and set prizes and stuff.
    Like i could search for Halfling2 if hes online. I can set potion and 300 G and he can set potion and 320 G or somthing if i win i get the prizes. A thought that can be considered if your not allowed to set prizes in regular battles.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
  • Yeah, that would make battles alot more interesting. You need to make something to counter sore losers that close the page when they're about to lose. Like they can't continue until they finish the battle with the other trainer. All you need to do is make it save the game every turn so they can continue from where they were.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 28, 2005
    Could you give me a PM about the website when your done Robbie? I just really need to know the address. It's MewMaster1000 exactly.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • yo sion...... tell robbie if you imed him to put elite fours and gym leaders. that people online can be gym leaders.

what the heck who deleted my post that said in the first page or 2cnd that you should be a gym leader or (or and) elite four?

well who will be the elite fours????????or gym leasders? man if only i could be a gym leader.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Haha, I'm sure they will be npcs because you'd have to be on 24 hours a day.. because people would be getting all the badges ever minute. But I'll IM hiom when he returns.. i think hes on now..

Atomic

Isnt this awsome
    Years
    • Age 32
    • WI
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    not to be picky but..

why exactly do we need our first and last names on sign in and cant wait

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Suggestions.

I already went to the site & registered for the game.
    But now..I think you should make maps bigger so that people can get past others.

I also suggest this..in the PokeCenter you should make it a BIG room with about 10 healing machines, that way when you go upstairs you don't get stuck in a line to heal your Pokemon.

By the way this will be great when it's done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back