• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon QUARTZ BETA 3.1 - now without Phimfanums and without that horrible bug!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
    Remember Pok?mon quartz beta 3? it had a horrible error in one route and crashed. You could correct it with AM, but now -now I could solve a problem with my graphic card and could get back to work- I've released a beta with that correction. Just that. and, of course, I'm working in next beta, now the boredom is gone!

Go there and click "descargar beta 3" (although it's 3.1 and the file is also the 3.1 although it's named 3, it's because they're doing changes in the web, but nothing you have to worry about)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    I suppose you mean the error on the ruoute coming down from after the old fortree, but I patched the new one and it didn't remove the problem.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Well, changing Skitty into Babos is a funny thing! HAHAHAH! Also, on Mt. Niveous, there's a guy who's guarding a hole... Is this the Quartzed-Cave of Origin? And how to get there?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2006
    What's it a hack of?
    I can see it's a ips file so it has to be a hack of something...

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    It's a hack of Ruby, Loco123. Just patch a Ruby rom and see what happens.

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
    The link isn't broken (Have just tried it), it's just that the page has been closed for some days due to an upgrade. Now it works okay, at least for me

The person in the cave in MT Niveous is the COOKIE SELLER! It's a hard walk, but it has a good meaning too (it's the first step to get a legendary pok?mon, it has something to do with the persons who had a message such as "spirits are calling me, that's what they say: BARO: Hey [player] that's something from other beta blah blah blah) To get where the cookie seller is, you have to go down by Downhill tunnel, and find another entrance in the foot of the tunnel in MAROON HL (need a certain skate wheel tightness)

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I was playing it the last two days. It's awesome. Especially the kissing part. *shining eye*

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Also, are the guys in another Secret Bases another Quartz Players or random AI Players?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Please do not revive threads in the Hacks Showcase, in which the last post was made more than 2 months ago.

If you have seen this game on eBay, it's a pirated copy.
    Buying it is _not_ reccomended.

~closed~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back