• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Special Picture Posting/Sharing/Request Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Phantom_Bugsy said:
    What, no Todd? D:

.....OMG. Eusine and Morty scene! :D So cute, so cute. >D
    I don't have the Emerald Saga. Sorry. But Jesse-chan (Marillmonster2000) already scanned the first chapter of the Emerald Saga. There are lots of Todds' there. ^_^

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Thanks nicoleb.. Thanks so much for the scans you've posted... Thanks so very much... *huggles*

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    nicoleb said:
    Before you get mad, though, please hear me out. Right now, I am scanning the Manga. I plan to put it all (volumes 1-20) with the "darns", "hecks", "goshes" and such edited to their rightful forms online. Right now, I am halfway through volume four. Mewman, Marillmonster2000, and Jeremy are all helping with the editing and Website arrangements and such
    What website would that be? Is it a subscription service?

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Woah!All 20 volumes?You crazy?????
    Nah,i'm just kidding,Keep up the good work,Nicoleb,your the best scanner i know.
    Well,maybe in here,but still/
    And all them scans are awsome.I'm already making custom pictures out of them.My favorite is me facing Silver and glareing.
    Anywho,nice job!

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    BonzaiMudkip said:
    Woah!All 20 volumes?You crazy?????
    Nah,i'm just kidding,Keep up the good work,Nicoleb,your the best scanner i know.
    Well,maybe in here,but still/
    And all them scans are awsome.I'm already making custom pictures out of them.My favorite is me facing Silver and glareing.
    Anywho,nice job!
    Really? Thanks. ^^

I'd love to see these pictures when you're done. You facing Silver? Cool! XD

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    Thanks, everyone. ^^ No problem.

But, listen, Maxim, I must edit them. I have a very strong impulse. In the Japanese, they would have said "****", "hell", and "god" all the time. I do not like seeing this edited out by people. And don't worry. The way Marillmonster (who's helping a lot with the edits) and I do it, it looks natural. Trust me. The beauty of only 26 leters, all of them caps. We can just pick them up and reuse them.

Marill's also switching the Green and Blues around. And fanwork can be good if you give it a chance. Don't worry. Everything'll be fine.

OK. But manga will be edited much? or only a bit?

dyo d.

darkness master
    Years
    hey,guys,I'm worried too 'bout that of the edited.....I would love to help,in fact I was thinking of do that,but....OH!!!this trouble's horrible!!!I don't know japanese ><....So,I'll let you do it,guys,good luck and I'll don't distray you anymore,you alll want to do it.So good luck once more,and thanks,I see I'm not having to worry for the editing...*looks at the previous pics and remember something*....OH,YES!!!!thanks for this other pics,too...^^

Years
    I thank you muchly. They shall be put to good use. Shifty eyes.

I'll withhold the requests until you're able to the challenge again and I also wanted to say that you're performing an invalvable service and if only we have more manga fans like yourself.

So again, thank you.

tactlessdarckcloud

VOTE IN ME SIG POLL OR DIE
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    Oh, I'm sorry. ^_^ I didn't know you meant that.

VS. Plusle and Minun:

thanks,but this wasn?t what I mean,anyway,thanks...BTW,your idea is very cool,you?re my HEROE!

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS ANYMORE!!!

Before you get mad, though, please hear me out. Right now, I am scanning the Manga. I plan to put it all (volumes 1-20) with the "darns", "hecks", "goshes" and such edited to their rightful forms online. Right now, I am halfway through volume four. Mewman, Marillmonster2000, and Jeremy are all helping with the editing and Website arrangements and such. I know this is off topic, but if anyone has any skill (Spriting, HTML, Banner Making, etc.), please PM or email me.
    Don't worry, just do your best ^^

Well i think there's only a scan of the Emerald saga after all ^^; i have it but first i must upload it (just japanese)

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    Uhhhhh,i don't think nicoleb won't be posting any requests anymore.
    She did said she's scanning all 20 volumes so you might want to wait.
    ............unless someone's willing to post their own set of pictures.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I saved all the pics that nicoleb scanned so here are some she did(please DONNOT give me credit,give all the credit to nicoleb,she deserves it^^)

Here's a recolor of one of the pics she scanned:

those are some but there are more,if ya want i'll post the rest..not now though^^Remember to give ALL credit to nicoleb.

Kat

^tomboy^
    Years
    Uhh...Nicoleb? ok! THANK YOU NICOLEB!!!!
    but thank you shampoo also(if you even want a thanks)

Ah....*looking at gary and lance*

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Kat said:
    Uhh...Nicoleb? ok! THANK YOU NICOLEB!!!!
    but thank you shampoo also(if you even want a thanks)

Ah....*looking at gary and lance*
    Yup. Shampoo collected them, so he should be thanked. ^_^

That recolour is awsome, Shampoo! Some time ago, I did a recolour of Gold. It's be easier if I had some nice pencils. But I used the extract option in Photo Shop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back