• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pok?mon Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Hack Name:
    POKEMON STONE

Hack Of:
    Pokemon Ruby

Introduction:
    This is my first hack, i think its quite good for my first. lol it was at first supposed to be a hack of fire red called pokemon stone grey... but it morphed into stone :S this is pretty good a complete overhaul of ruby... although not completed its quite good... still have to edit the first town but the speech and stuff is done.

Story:
    all regions have their own legendary protector...Groudon and kyogre work together to make the region of bakto a nice hospitable place with great standards... they balance the weather out... giving rain and sun where needed ect. but one day a force unbalances the weather, destroying towns and making them wastelands... scientists have found out that groudon and kyogre have been thwarted and a new force has risen up in place...
    You the hero(wesley) set out to bring back kyogre and groudon with your loyal companion professor reidy entrusted you. so you battle through all of bakto, taking out team Shadow as you go along and in this game you can go to kanto, johto, hoenn and bakto!(i have yet to make kanto johto and hoenn.)and at the end of each region the traditional legendaries and 1 more are catchable!

Features:

:pokeball:NEW MAPS!(7% done)
    :pokeball:NEW POKEMON(12% done)
    :pokeball:NEW LEGENDARYS(0% lol)
    :pokeball:NEW PEOPLE(4% done)
    :pokeball:NEW HERO(90% done)
    :pokeball:NEW HEROINE(0% done),NEW PLOT(34% done),NEW GYMS(6% done),NEW PROFESSOR(100% done),NEW TEAM(7% done),NEW STARTERS(90% done) and much much more!

Screenshots:
    Pok?mon Stone
    Pok?mon Stone
    Pok?mon Stone
    Pok?mon Stone

and the rom is here:https://www.freewebs.com/shaneypoo17/Pokemon%20stone%20v6.9d.ips

Last edited:

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    New screens...

finally more screens! in this game you can catch most of the pokemon... but there will be a counterpart game where you can catch the rest.... yes you van catch venasaur but only when you hav a certain item.... if you dont hav the item, then he doesnt do anything lol. the other one is a joint pokemart/center.... and the other 1 is the new balls, SP balls! the are also the item balls. im gonna post the new version up soon.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    :s

i put the new pokeballs in to represent the new master balls... Chaos balls...

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    ty i just finished fixing a lot of bugs... the new version will be out tmoz...

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Because he put a period in the filename. x_x

Just save it to wherever you put your patches and take out the period. It should work perfectly fine. ;D

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Hm... the filesize is 0 bytes. :/

Just wait for tommorow; the beta will be out then. The 0-byte problem has been happening a lot recently. I wonder what's up.

However that period is also a problem so make sure you don't have periods in there when you upload.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    Update!!!

OK... ive finally got my site up... it needs ALOT of work but.. u get wat u get... the site is ~link removed~:)hope u enjoy.. ive spent alot of time... wil update the site in like 5 mins...

You offer ROMs on your site, therefore linking is forbidden!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    you asked for my help in a PM, well i cant help you on your hack in that way but heres my advice. Work on your mapping, one main thing i see that looks very strange is that flower town and the route where the ledges are right next to each other and there are 2 diff types of grass. It looks very unprofessional. Try to polish your game a bit, changing for the sake of changing is bad. Also get rid of the random pokemon like that venasaur. If i where you i would save those sprites for later in the game and make them into one-off pokemon.

edit:also, whats with the random door in that field?

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    ok lol... thwe door is to check if the 3rd town works without going thru 10 mins of gaming.. anywayz the link 2 the site (without any roms) is: here :)

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2013
    YO! why cant i evolve on the hack it will just freese shaneypoo if u can please fix this bug it would be helpful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back