• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Sun and Rain versions

How do you think the game's processing?

• Could've been better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Very Bad

• Total voters

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Sorry Pine. Most people I've met don't look before they post.
    Sorry for being rude.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Sorry about that Sharpedo. I'm messing up all day.
    *back on topic*

Years
  • Storyline

I've thought a storyline out. Let me know what you think about it.... Ok here it is..: Prof. Birch made a new discovery on the ground of evolution. He has got a special Pok?block from Prof. Francis that can evolve your Pok?mon right away, without levelling up. Example: You have a Dratini, right? Using the Pok?block on him, will cause that he instantly becomes Dragonite. A sinister team, wants to have the Pok?block and kidnap Prof. Francis in order to get the secret formula to blend the berry that is used for making it. From there on you'll be on your quest to save the world from disasters that those team may cause if evolving all Pok?mon in one time....

You'll start in Littleroot Town and in order to get in Aureos, you'll need to aquire 4 badges. The real storyline will begin in Aureos.

Well i hope it's a decent storyline. Post your comments here in the forum,

Sharpedo.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I agree, it sound really interesting. So the special Pokeblock would evolve it to it's fully evolved form?

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Sounds really good. You know what, you should really take your time on this to maximize the quality of what you are making. Don't listen to people rushing you. Good luck with your game =D

Edit to post below: I was just adding that so he never feels rushed or so in the future when people would possibly try to hurry him up that he be prepared to ignore their feeble requests.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Wait, you're using the group project CBS, right?

The screens look good at a glance. Nothing complicated enough to give you feedback. So... I guess they're perfect ;) Of course I'm sure some would beg to differ, but I like them :)

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I think you've done a very good job of making this game.

Years
  • MADNESS!!! People know how to use it! :D:D:D
    Hey sharpedo, I like the look of your game. How long 'till the demo comes out?
    I wanna play it :)

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I feel the same way as Meerkat. This game looks very and I mean very promising.
    I wish that RM2K3 had resolution changing abilities and be able to zoom into the screen.

Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    I feel the same way as Meerkat. This game looks very and I mean very promising.
    I wish that RM2K3 had resolution changing abilities and be able to zoom into the screen.

I think 320x240 is a pretty good resolution for Pokemon games :confused:

Years
  • leaving for Summer Holidays

Hello everyone,

I'm leaving for summer holiday for 2 weeks, so i won't update that much (I'm using my fathers laptop and it has rm2k3 on it too...). I'm leaving tommorow and coming back at August 23.

Happy holiday to everyone and i hope i will update soon.

Sharpedo,

Back