• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • I'm on that level with the Gyaradose and it's sooo hard! You seriously need to put save points in the levels! When he used his hyper-beam attack, I was well out of range but it still killed me. That was FRUSTRATING!

What's the level with nightvision that I saw in the picture folder? My game will have nightvision too, so I wanted to see how you did it.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    I'm on that level with the Gyaradose and it's sooo hard! You seriously need to put save points in the levels! When he used his hyper-beam attack, I was well out of range but it still killed me. That was FRUSTRATING!

What's the level with nightvision that I saw in the picture folder? My game will have nightvision too, so I wanted to see how you did it.
    I just grab the barrels and throw them off the boat, then drive the van off of it :D. Avoiding his attacks is easy after you get used to it too.

Years
  • well, i'm getting stuck at the scisor level :D (this <censored> mantis is just too fast, and it takes too many damage)
    EDIT!>
    I just completed the game with Elite Commando rank :P
    Why can't we battle Matal Mewtwo again at the End game menu :( ?

Last edited:

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Thanks everyone :D

Well, bmage made the end menu as a extra suprise to me. Why it lacks the mewtwo battle, I really should ask him.

Years
  • nobody posted for a long time so let's revive this thing a bit :D
    let's now talk about PTEI1 lol
    i just loved the scene when Mewtwo changed Ash and Misty into pokemon and Colt killed them :D

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    So I beat the game and got a crappy rating! I was just a Private, lol! What are the requirements to be a Black Op? Those guys are cool :)
    well, my got the n00b rank in the first PTEI
    lol

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Well the PTEI ranking system is pretty strict. Besure to resque enough civilians and shoot enough pokemon.

Hey Matiz, whats up with your sig?
    Now, time to kill some World Army commando

Back