• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon ThunderYellow

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    1) Hey, it's no hack! This is the Game Development forum! Take your h4xx0r talk somewhere else!

2) Yeah, lost my original project. But hey, it'll be back. I'll be taking at least two months of forced vacation, though, due to Navy Basic Training - which starts this Wednesday for me. Wish me luck, guys.

Oh, here's the tentative boxart! Hooray boxart!
    thunderyellowboxart7df.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    I dont think, in all honest, that you are going to be able to make the game playable by gamecube. Think about it, if that were the case millions of people would be doing it. You'll need permission from Nintendo, and maybe there is a certain code that is needed to make the game work on gamecube. I think you should make this a computer game, unless your willing to ask nintendo.

The game looks great so far and I wish you lots of luck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    dan48 said:
    I dont think, in all honest, that you are going to be able to make the game playable by gamecube. Think about it, if that were the case millions of people would be doing it. You'll need permission from Nintendo, and maybe there is a certain code that is needed to make the game work on gamecube. I think you should make this a computer game, unless your willing to ask nintendo.

The game looks great so far and I wish you lots of luck.
    Hey, the box art's for kicks. I'd have made a GBA box, but the one template I found for Photoshop was a broken link x.x;;

But yeah. Once it's made, and if it's made well enough, I'll go to Nintendo and see if I can obtain permission to develop an adaptation of it for Gamecube. Mainly 'cause it's about time there was a game that was true to the anime.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • Could it even be made into a gamecube game, or even a gba game for that matter?

BTW, excellent looking game, I like that Ash sprite. Good Lick ;)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    sure it could be made into a gamecube or gameboy game but RenegadePrime as pokemon belongs to nintendo you wouldn't get anything for it except taken to court for useing copyright material and beleave me nintendo will do that so i advise that you dont unless you get a job at nintendo first

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Heres your thread, now you can find it because its on the first page:D Good luck with your game;)

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
  • i looks good best of luck and i hope it could be made for gamecube that would be great

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    Hey, anyone have the resources I posted here from a while back? I'm on a new system and can't find them anywhere (doubt they're even on here anymore).

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Umm.... no it couldnt.. lol, Special code? You need the proper disc to play any game on gamecube. Thats besides the point. Its for the computer... Looks okay.

Back