• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon XD Music? Sure. Right here.

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
    First I would like to say I have no clue where to post this. I could had post at the Music Request in the Pok?mon TV Show and Movies category but it's Pok?mon TV Show and Movies. Anyway...

Pok?mon XD (digital rip): Part 1 of 3 | Part 2 of 3 | Part 3 of 3
    Note that I didn't proper "name" the filename and didn't tag it because the lack of info on song title and composer name. More info below.

What does a digital rip mean? It's a rip that didn't touch any analog source like recording from a line-in or it's been extracted/convert from the game source audio data itself. In this case it's the audio data from the game. That's the reason why I kept the filename as it (beside the fact I remove the string "stm_bgm_" because we all know they're streaming background music). This also mean NO BACKGROUND SOUND EFFECTS.

BTW did anyone here play the Japanese version of the game? I ask because I rip the audio from the North American version and I believe there's vocal songs in the game. In the audio section where it include all the BGM there was some file that named 00seaside32, 01Latin_st32, 02snowfreak32, 03yukiwatari32, 04_keio2_fuji32, 05Keio2_azuchi32, 06_ST_ROLL, 30_fanfare01, Dancing_Queen, Dont_Look_Back_In_Anger, I_Want_You, KikujiroNoNatsu, Kiss_Of_Life, Life, NorahJones_001, O_BROTHER_019, Open_Arms, PETSHOPBOYS_001, SentoChihiro_001 and SentoChihiro_002. The audio was replace with the "error" sfx that you hear in the game. If I were to get my hands on the Japanese version (or the ISO) I would rip those songs too.

Last edited:

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    Thank you so much. I have been looking for this music rip for months.

Now I need to get the tracks tagged, then life will be perfect. XD

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
    RaikouRider243 said:
    ... Now I need to get the tracks tagged, then life will be perfect. XD
    Could you list the composer and the track name so I could tag my set (instead of redownloading it)? XD;;
    Strawberry Delcatty said:
    One word: WOW.
    Never thought it would be possible. :P
    Well people are making plugin to be able to play audio file from console and handheld on a PC.

Anyway, I think the link expired. I can reupload to yousendit.com or rapidshare if people request it.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    BigCN401 said:
    I can reupload to yousendit.com or rapidshare if people request it.
    I'd appreciate it if you reupload it (rapidshare preferable). I ended up getting an incomplete file the first time around. The .rar still works, but I'm guessing that most of the music is missing from it. ^.^;

EDIT: 700th post. Yay-na no da! =3

Back