• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Yellow DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
The size of the Goldenrod sounds a bit wide but the mapper Alphonse Elric is really good. Able to convert them to make it FRLG-sized. Well, the size has to be 48*40 but the Goldenrod Map sounds abit big in width but not sure about height.

Look at one of the maps that turned out really neat
Ilex Forest
Just a reminder that the Headbutt trees were missing but it will be sorted ASAP.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Metro lines? You mean the Monorail? Remember back in GSC? You only cross it, I was thinking of changing that into a bridge.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
What about me? I agreed to nothing.

I believe this is the third time you said I was doing something I didn't say I was doing >_>

QFred

Behold...
Years
Is turning great!!!!! Luv it....!!!!!

*changes Jason's reputation in he's (refers to me in the third person) own mind*

About the bridge, do it!!!! You have the people's support!!!!

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Yaah, the bridge is a better choice because GSC do not have undersprites or something is called - player go under sprites etc.

QFred

Behold...
Years
I am understanding what you're saying...

That is the think that enables you to passing behind the house, not above it... Isn't it??

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Yes, indeed. You now able to surf behind the lightouse in Oilvine, etc.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Anyways, I will be starting the progression soon... but I need to look through my plans on Yellow DX again...it been a while.

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Yes I know, that question always popping up in almost every thread by random people, thats why I refuse to answer that question so one word: Patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back