• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Zopher

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Didn't want to revive my old thread ~~
    Editness~ Forgot to say the empty site is located here: https://projects.lateralshift.net/pokez/
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Basic Story~
    Team Rocket has returned to the Marukun region and is looking to sabatoge the E-4.
    Theres more to the story but as I said that's just teh Basic Story...
    -----------------------------------------

Anyway older screenshots/maps can be found here: https://photobucket.com/albums/v146/shadowmiroku/Pokemon Zophar/
    Anyway here is a new map for my game:
    Pok?mon Zopher

There is an Importance to the Pok?mon Mart I just havn't decided what yet XD.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    You may want to make that mart one of the places where team rocket members
    sell fake goods. I like all the screens on both sites, but I think you should make the
    mart a bit more 'old' looking or make the space around it larger because it doesn't
    really look 'well' to me.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Yeah the map is ok but maybe you should add a bit more to it(It looks a bit too plain). Oh and that cave add a second level to it(I hope you know what I mean)! It looks a little odd with only one level! As for the other maps just fill in the empty areas with flowers or patches of that pale grass stuff! Well other than the stuff that I pointed out, great job!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    rm2k3kid said:
    Yeah the map is ok but maybe you should add a bit more to it(It looks a bit too plain). Oh and that cave add a second level to it(I hope you know what I mean)! It looks a little odd with only one level! As for the other maps just fill in the empty areas with flowers or patches of that pale grass stuff! Well other than the stuff that I pointed out, great job!
    Which cave? cause theres 2 the one in the forest and Minako Cave.
    I like the screens.(i was on your site)
    Is that pic (on ur site)
    the first town/starter town?
    Yah thats the starter town it'll be changed a bit later on though.
    You may want to make that mart one of the places where team rocket members
    sell fake goods. I like all the screens on both sites, but I think you should make the
    mart a bit more 'old' looking or make the space around it larger because it doesn't
    really look 'well' to me.
    Thats a great Idea for the mart, and I was planning on changing how the mart looks but right now I was just added it into the map as sort of a place holder.
    Edit~ Minor change: I change the colors of some of the stuff in Zamaru town to make it look a little better(to me anyway) Just tell me if you think the colors are ugly... *goes back to working*
    Pok?mon Zopher

Edit2~ This is a new screen, looks like a friendly Policeman dosn't it? Well you should know by now things aren't always as they seem....

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Sorry for Double Posting ^^;;
    Anyway this is a new map Route 201 nothing super special, The green think is a gatehouse which is a recolored version of a Pokemon Center(recolored by me)
    Pok?mon Zopher

I think my gatehouse turned out pretty well ^^.
    Trainers will be put in later. So they wontbe as empty.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I really like the cool blue in Zamaru town. Makes me feel extremely pleasant
    like when I'm outside running against the wind. You've really made good maps!

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    What I ment was the outside of the cave not the inside! Add a second level! It makes it look better(in my opinion)!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I really like the cool blue in Zamaru town. Makes me feel extremely pleasant
    like when I'm outside running against the wind. You've really made good maps!
    Thanks ^^
    What I ment was the outside of the cave not the inside! Add a second level! It makes it look better(in my opinion)!
    Oh, I'll do that.
    Anyway time for everyones favorite thing corny scripts! :D
    Pok?mon Zopher

Pok?mon Zopher

Pok?mon Zopher

Pok?mon Zopher

Pok?mon Zopher

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Ah dude... you stole my idea for Gary to be the main character...Nice screens. Game looks cool.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    umbreon135 said:
    Ah dude... you stole my idea for Gary to be the main character...Nice screens. Game looks cool.
    Thanks ^^, and Gary's not the main charator he's just for testing purposes.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Anyway time for everyones favorite thing corny scripts!
    Yes, those scripts are my favorite. Anyway, in the third screen, the floor and stairs
    allignment doesn't look too good.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Anyway, in the third screen, the floor and stairs
    allignment doesn't look too good.
    Yah I noticed that too, I'lll fix it.
    EDIT~I will post some more stuff tommorow when I actually get more stuff done, I only did some minor events in the "Rocket Building" tonight probably not worth posting....

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    News screens! =o
    Anyway.
    First screen is of The Rocket Base floor 2
    Pok?mon Zopher

Next is outside the PokeCentere on routes 201
    Pok?mon Zopher

Pok?mon Zopher

Pok?mon Zopher

Then we have inside the PokeCentere
    Pok?mon Zopher

Pok?mon Zopher

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    DarkMage31 said:
    No Staircase!=0?
    What's that supposed to mean?
    Well in the screenshot before that the kid said that there was a room above the PokeCenter but as you can see theres no staircase.

Back