• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Village: Pika... LIVE?!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Aoriaku said:
    Yes. <_<
    But suprisingly Tony wasn't as slave-driverish as you. D:
    He never brought out cattle prods. <_< XD

Oh heavens no ;P I am saving my branding torch for the next layout I request ^__^

And Greg the layout is just really good ;P though I will say I never liked stuff on a site that had a strike through it..... If you dont have content than just don't put the name with a strike up ;P

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    oh XD

*Always wondered why webmasters did that*

The 8 year mystery has been solved :3

Little Paul

Banned
    Years
    Nice layout :P, I <3 it. But I would change the news text for the title to a bit more smaller ;D

Also, You need a copyright bar =/

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    you dont need copywrights, copywrights are something you actually pay for you can't just wright this work is copywrighted cause legally its not

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    yeah my bad copyrights i'm not sure but its how companies protect their ideas and products. It costs alot but i'm not sure if thats how it works on the web

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    Actually, in the US, anything you write is automatically copyrighted to you.

Not just anything you write, anything you create.

Here's a quick thing from the FAQ of lulu.com (the place where I published a comic book and the place Boy On A stick and Slither were published-those are the guys on JK's website =P)

How do I copyright my work?
    You actually already have your work copyrighted. It's an interesting twist of US law that states that every work is automatically copyrighted, whether you register it or not. You're claiming your work is your copyright when you agree to publish it on Lulu. According to US law, when you say it's yours, it is. Unless you really want it registered with the Federal government, it's already done.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Let's not forget, that if you are writing on copyrighted material you can't sue (i.e Pokemon) I mean I cannot sue someone if they used my ultra rad drawing of a Pokemon charater

Greg be careful who you get advice from ;P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Actually, you could sue them for using your work. As long as you created the entire drawing and didn't trace or anything.

It'd be like someone not being able to sue after taking style notes from Picasso, if someone used their stuff.

Back