• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke-breeding machine!!!!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Someone made u a pre-evo of smeargle? Can i make u one as well? P.S: Do u want a pre.evo of Mr.Migle?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    yes, i want to see what it looks like, prolly better than groudonex's. He jsut put the scyths on his head and recolred him. If you want to do the preevo first then the egg that is fine. I jsut love smeargle

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    I don't care jsut make it look closse to a pre evo of mr.migle. Thsi si gonna look coool, i think you may be a better spriter than me

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Corey, i've got good and bad news....the bad news are that i haven't made the pre.evo of Mr.Migle yet (but i'll do it) and the good new are that i'm finishing the evolution of smeargle ^^ :D:D:D:D:D:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    Nusegi, it was 2 days when my egg was putted in my signature, and it didn't hatched!

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    Delete that post or Nusegi will close this place because peolple are nagging like you because you ask him to hatch it for you thats nagging.
    And if you dont close can I have can I have a Gligar-Blazikan egg?

Back