• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Crissis

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2011
    TARGET AQQUIRED IN OMEGA SECTOR!
    DATABASE SPOTED
    DOWNLOADING DATA
    OBATAINING THRID PARTY DATA
    THIRD PARTY DATA OBTAINED
    CLASSIFIED DATA SHOWED
    PLEASE INTRODUCE PASSWORD
    Poke Crissis
    Verifying password
    PASSWORD CORRECT
    YOU MAY NOW ENTER TO THE THREAD
    Now Theawesomemusician will explain a theory based in Nine parts, that will open when he introduces each part with the theory of each one
    Part 1-Introduction to the crissis
    Part 2-Taking the ACCEPTANCE! deeply to its secrets
    Part 3-How it reached too far to the actual Level:50 of danger
    Part 4-Why? What can a poke fan could do?
    Part 5-Talking about that Whats a true poke fan?
    Part 6-How to end with the crissis, Correcting all what was wrong.A long hard step...
    Part 7-Another crissis coming, What do i do?
    Part 8-Grand Finale Theory, P.1 Finally after all these years we prevail..., Now how things finally must correctly end
    Part 9-Grand Finale Theory, P.2 Or how may we continue pokemon without ruining it again and creating another crissis that could lead to the End of pokemon.

Introduccion to The first TWO PARTS part of POKE CRISSIS!!!!!
    INTRODUCTION TO THE CRISSIS
    Now you will think...What does it made this fu**ing guy be nuts and say pokemon is in a crissis, i see it more than better. Real case...FIRST ACT OF IGNORANCE! U]ACCEPTANCE[/U]
    You accept pokemon as it is. Right dont ya?
    Skipping this the poke crissis begins from Master quest least ep. to actual Best wishes ep. 1 had serious saddy events as first of all.
    *Misty divides from the group
    Caused more than one to be deceptioned about the franchise and abandoned it. Real cases talked. First act of acceptance you say "WHATEVER!? I guess there will be more so lets go to watch advance era?" Real case talked. Non-acceptance you cried and didnt believed it was true you watched the first ep of advanced and say "MISTY WE MISS YOU!!PLEASE RETURN!" AND YOU NEVER WATCHED POKEMON AGAIN. Here comes the actual state of real pokefans that is A LONG WAIT! What does it means? You are just watching again all the seasons where misty was, for this mainly reasons.
    *Pokeshippy moments
    *Pokeshipping
    *Cause you dont wanna see advanced
    *You dont wanna be from the acceptance crew
    *Etc. related to misty,ash or brock or maybe just because you say i like the original ol pokemon.
    Or you create fanarts, fanfiction, but dont touch or put it in CN or another channel where they broadcast poke anime. Real case talked. Then after, You never forget to comment in the communities, see fanart, read fanfics or anything else. but you dont even search pokemon advanced ep. 2. This is a type of feeeling that Itype as The Poke Fan Depression! (When a real pokefan is depressed, and doesnt watch anything anymore, just stays at communities and the same routine of checking accounts in all pokemon communities specially pokeshipping. and another things.) real case talked. Then after The Poke Fan Depression! comes the act that you must never do. State your business, never think about it. just protest or watch some amvs and believe in Ol pokemon. Here comes the GODY MOUNSTROSITY! THE IGNORANCE the first error you made in your life, you dont care about pokeshipping, nor even about the past era. Just go on with the eps. Here it comes! THE ACCEPTANCE!!!!. Then you carry on and watch TV again.
    Second sadly event.
    *Substitution of the original voices including meowth...poorly of them.
    First act of Acceptance "I dont care you must get rid of the ol to have a better system." First act of worring "What will it be, and if the voices doesnt sound the same?" real case talked.
    And Introducing the next part 2:
    Taking the ACCEPTANCE! deeply to its secrets
    Acceptance. what it is? the completly ignorance, the rival of the real poke fan nowadays. The acceptance crew is getting higher and that makes the crissis being more dangerous. and getting too more higher level. Talking about acceptance. How do i escape from acceptance.
    There is a large process that i called "The process all shall take to the good,to the bad, or to the worse." first of all this acceptance shall include some acceptance to get rid of it. Firstly of all. This is a manual, where ou can agree or disagree with my thinkin. Now first process. You must accept you were wrong since you watched the advanced generation. and that now you arent a real Poke fan. YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE. but you arent.(you must accept it, if you dont then you cant go on with the process) then after accepting you were wrong all this time. Relax take it slow, this process will be a little disturbed. Breathe aira little just to relax. and lets continue. After relaxing. you must support at least one ship. What am i talking about? You must support Pokeshipping,Contestshipping (dont know why i include it, somehow it sucks ass), OR ANOTHER SHIP. then this process will be longer. You must watch all the eps. again since the first one to master quest again and DONT WATCH ADVANCE GEN. NOT EVEN ITS MOVIES! Yes you guess it, if you watch advance generation it means you are from the acceptance crew and you arent a true pokefan. REAL CASE TALKED! then after you dont commit that error again and you guess all that. now watch some amvs of your like. comment in the communities that you liked. adn all those activities one real pokefan must do. and princible. dream about a real nice ending to the franchise. SO AFTER YOU GET RID OF ACCEPTANCE YOU MAY NOW ASK THE QUESTION THAT WILL BE THE TOPIC OF OUR NEXT PART. MORE LATER BUT SOONER WILL ARRIVE the part three How it reached to the actual Level:50 of danger comes with part four Why? what can a poke fan could do?
    OPENING DATABASE SO ANYONE COULD AGREE OR DISAGREE
    DATABASE OPENED
    NOW OPINIONS
    OFFER THEM THEY ARE WELCOMED

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I... don't know what this is, but I don't think it's in the right place.

o_O Feel free to make it again but express your point more clearly (and put it in the right forum).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back