• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poke-e-mens?

Wobbubobafett

my backpacks got jets
Years
  • Yoo
    Hi my names Trey im 19,
    sorry if this is too long/boring/(irrelevant?) ill sum it up,
    hey watz good wit b n franz?

I made a forum account awhile ago i never really posted much at all im positive nobody would remember me but yeah im back, lurking.

A few months ago my ds which had my leaf green and platinum in it got stolen out of my apartment, I was FURIOUS (thankfully my diamond with all my iv breed and ev trained pokes are stored was not stolen) so i quit playing.

I planned on getting back into playing when heart gold and soul silver came out, but I recently moved back in with my parents and have ALOT of free time so I've been logging on the smogon pretty frequently recently. Told my mother to buy me a DSi for christmas so I'll back to playing very soon.

I've been really into nature/iv breeding and ev training my pokes for awhile but never got into a online community, so yeah hopefully im at the right site.

Bipolar Moon

Vaporeon Supporter
    Years
  • I was actually thinking about naming a Wobbuffet Boba (settled for V8 instead), weird huh? Sucks to have property stolen (never happened to me, thank god), must have been the cleaning lady-jk. Was everything else in the apartment okay and not stolen. Welcome to the forum, I'm pretty new as well.

His shiny form is kind of tomato soup colored and it reminds me of a V8 tomato drink. I never had a shiny fett before, but I want one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wobbubobafett

my backpacks got jets
    Years
  • I was actually thinking about naming a Wobbuffet Boba (settled for V8 instead), weird huh? Sucks to have property stolen (never happened to me, thank god), must have been the cleaning lady-jk. Was everything else in the apartment okay and not stolen. Welcome to the forum, I'm pretty new as well.

yeah its the only thing that got stolen, really strange.
    the worst part was all the hours I logged on those games is lost forever and all the really rad pokes I trained are gone...
    :(
    adamant scizor, misssssssss you.

but im over it now, its in the past

why V8?

Raith1090

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Aha someone else whose 19 now I don't feel like such a dork lol I can't wait to play heart gold I am one of those victims of the battery dying on my old gold can't even save anything on it now so many mewtwos lmao

Back