• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pok'e-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2005
    Ok everybodys heared of these guys and they are real kinda ok in game shark poke mon in first position code 01xx64D1 with xx= there are more possibilities with the 2 slots of 16 igits in the modifyer than Pokemon so when a number not assigned to an existing pokemon is enterd you get a pokemon with a umber over 151 a different type and a missing no tupe picture. So what you do is put a specific pokemon(not always specific) in first position then go to the name rater and change his name to a pokegod name then save turn off youre GBC put in this GS code and your first pokemon(with you) will be a ''PokeGod'' here are the codes )if you dont get what i mean PM and il explain it better
    01xx64D1
    xx=
    Ruin C1
    Rainer C5
    Sand swipes C2 (sandslash)
    Spearduck E1 (Golduck)
    Spooky E2 (Gangar)
    Charcolt E3 (ponita or Rapidash)
    Pika Blu(merril) E7 (pikachu or Richu)
    Lucustode E7
    Raidon ED
    Flarith F1
    Buru F2
    HououF4
    Nothype F5
    psybur F2
    Psybird ED (golduck)
    Pokemaniac C2
    Sapysaur E3 (venosaur)
    Beepen F5 (Weedle,Cacoona,etc.)
    Mileniam 55
    Rata Claw Ed (Ratatck)
    Anthra X 55 **
    ** so it dosnt mess people up who are sea
    rching for the desise

These are from this website https://www.mewshangout.com/files/RBcodes.html
    Pikabud
    Put in 01E664DI and press start, then turn the switch off and put a Raichu in the first spot. Then turn the switch on and Raichu should be Pikabud!
    Freezachu
    Put in :
    01559FD1
    0157A0D1
    013AA1D1
    013BA2DI
    and Pikachu will know:
    thunderbolt
    thunder
    ice beam
    blizzard
    Mewchu
    put Pikachu in 3rd spot
    then put in:
    015ECBD1
    0186CCD1
    0155CDD1
    0157CED1
    now Pikachu knows:
    thundershock
    thunderbolt
    psychic
    kinesis
    Flareath
    put a Flareon in 4th
    then put in:
    0135f8d1
    0138f9d1
    0153fad1
    Omnamist
    put a Omastar in 6th
    then put in:
    01354fd2
    013850d2
    015951d2
    015752d2
    Pikaflare: 00917cdf
    Pikapod: 0fd876cf
    Pikabird: 0d4567cf
    Pikadrill: 0f642dcf
    Pikablu: 01e764d1
    Pikasaur: 01999dcf
    Pikablu: put Raichu in 1st and type 01bd8cf
    Rainer: put Blastoise in 1st and type 01c164d1
    Psybird: put Golduck in first and type 01e164d1
    Spooky: put Gengar in first and type 01f164d1
    fight a green puppy named Bulbasaur: 0999d8cf
    I am sure all of the above are red/blue only.
    warning: Any Pikachu codes will turn your yellow version starter Pikachu into a normal Pikachu

ill post more when i get more here is how to fight the Pokegod Magnimite named trainer in every battle 01CDD8Cf change CD to CF to get a major glitch Pokemon and to buy Ash in a shop rumoured to be the shop oof the PokeGods enter
    01538CCF to have wierd items in shop

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
  • steve_pollack said:
    Ok everybodys heared of these guys and they are real kinda ok in game shark poke mon in first position code 01xx64D1 with xx= there are more possibilities with the 2 slots of 16 igits in the modifyer than Pokemon so when a number not assigned to an existing pokemon is enterd you get a pokemon with a umber over 151 a different type and a missing no tupe picture. So what you do is put a specific pokemon(not always specific) in first position then go to the name rater and change his name to a pokegod name then save turn off youre GBC put in this GS code and your first pokemon(with you) will be a ''PokeGod'' here are the codes )if you dont get what i mean PM and il explain it better
    01xx64D1
    xx=
    Ruin C1
    Rainer C5
    Sand swipes C2 (sandslash)
    Spearduck E1 (Golduck)
    Spooky E2 (Gangar)
    Charcolt E3 (ponita or Rapidash)
    Pika Blu(merril) E7 (pikachu or Richu)
    Lucustode E7
    Raidon ED
    Flarith F1
    Buru F2
    HououF4
    Nothype F5
    psybur F2
    Psybird ED (golduck)
    Pokemaniac C2
    Sapysaur E3 (venosaur)
    Beepen F5 (Weedle,Cacoona,etc.)
    Mileniam 55
    Rata Claw Ed (Ratatck)
    Anthra X 55 **
    ** so it dosnt mess people up who are sea
    rching for the desise

These are from this website https://www.mewshangout.com/files/RBcodes.html
    Pikabud
    Put in 01E664DI and press start, then turn the switch off and put a Raichu in the first spot. Then turn the switch on and Raichu should be Pikabud!
    Freezachu
    Put in :
    01559FD1
    0157A0D1
    013AA1D1
    013BA2DI
    and Pikachu will know:
    thunderbolt
    thunder
    ice beam
    blizzard
    Mewchu
    put Pikachu in 3rd spot
    then put in:
    015ECBD1
    0186CCD1
    0155CDD1
    0157CED1
    now Pikachu knows:
    thundershock
    thunderbolt
    psychic
    kinesis
    Flareath
    put a Flareon in 4th
    then put in:
    0135f8d1
    0138f9d1
    0153fad1
    Omnamist
    put a Omastar in 6th
    then put in:
    01354fd2
    013850d2
    015951d2
    015752d2
    Pikaflare: 00917cdf
    Pikapod: 0fd876cf
    Pikabird: 0d4567cf
    Pikadrill: 0f642dcf
    Pikablu: 01e764d1
    Pikasaur: 01999dcf
    Pikablu: put Raichu in 1st and type 01bd8cf
    Rainer: put Blastoise in 1st and type 01c164d1
    Psybird: put Golduck in first and type 01e164d1
    Spooky: put Gengar in first and type 01f164d1
    fight a green puppy named Bulbasaur: 0999d8cf
    I am sure all of the above are red/blue only.
    warning: Any Pikachu codes will turn your yellow version starter Pikachu into a normal Pikachu

ill post more when i get more here is how to fight the Pokegod Magnimite named trainer in every battle 01CDD8Cf change CD to CF to get a major glitch Pokemon and to buy Ash in a shop rumoured to be the shop oof the PokeGods enter
    01538CCF to have wierd items in shop
    cool! look at these screens! i these codes do work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2005
    on my game it says ASH instead of soul badge???? that pokemart code was one i figured out when I was messing around with digits check out my site ill update it frequently its the lil house under the post can i link to those pics from my site??? (ill give you credit for taking taking them)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • um... They are NOT pokegods!

There called something like "Glitched Pokemon" or "Unused Variables (Which is Missingnos until BF, when C0-FF are glitches).The Pokemon you have arent pokemon at all. With the gameshark you put in a pokemon variable that the game cannot understand (Like if it sees 01, it knows its a Rhydon, if it sees 02, it knows its a Khangaskhan). but if you put in a variable that the programmers didnt use, weird stuff is going to happen. Pikablue or whatever does not exist in red and it will never exist unless someone hacks it in there (Which is nearly impossible). The same thing happens with items. They are useless and will just screw up your game. So dont pat yourself on the back, you just got some glitched pokemon, and if you keep them for long, your game could get corrupted, pokemon in your PC could start dissapeering, and even flat out erasing your game file. So I recommend that you get rid of them, they wont benifit you as well.

Arore

I Like to Kill Things
    Years
  • Ehhh...that is cool and I do believe that it works, but only because it is a glitch. It is not a super-secret code; it's like the Missingno. glitch because it messes everything up. Still...neat glitch.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Porygon said:
    I prefer not to refer to Missingno.s as "god Pok?mon;" after all, if they were that good, they'd be able to take more hits :D

Heh...What if Missingno. could evolve? *hint*hint* Heheheheheh...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is an old thread, please don?t revive it. Make new ones instead if the last post is over a month or so old. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back