• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke mafia (Post to confirm)

musamusa

Banned
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Poke mafia (PM to confirm) Night One

1Bad cop
    2JigglyPuffIsHott
    3~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~
    4Elekid_Gangster
    5musa's cusin
    6SADM
    7Shinin
    8DigiCool
    9Jash Ibanez
    10~*Angel Vaporeon*~
    11-?-White Wolf-?-
    12Absolkid
    13Kijin
    Rules of interest:
    1. I reserve the right to remove you from the game at any time for any reason.

2. There is to be absolutely NO PMing anyone, except me, about this game unless your role specifically allows you to.

3. You may not quote PMs, especially not from me.

4. Do not post after you are dead, for any reason.

5. NO EDITING!

6. Have fun.

The game will begin during night. During the day, anyone may post anything they want as long as it is not directly in violation of forum rules or the game rules. People may also Vote by saying Vote ___ in bold with a person?s name. When a majority has voted for a person, that person will be lynched and day will end.

Hello, I'm Professor Oak. Recently a group of Evil Poketrainers have been stealing pokemon! For now we need to . . . Wait there they are. Come on Pokemoen and Trainers alike, we need to join to fight the.
    We're Team Rocket, and we're here to steal pokemon. Since we're outnumbered we brought a huge smoke bomb. BOOM
    When the smoke clears all the pokemen and people in site are gone. Everyone has on poke suits, even the pokemon!!! And you can't get them off.
    Then Professor Oak comes out from behind a rock.
    Oh no! Team Rocket has hidden within your ranks. The only way to solve this is democratic action. We will vote everyday before we rest for the night. The winner will be knocked out and the poke suit removed showing who it really was. But for now we need to rest

It is now night 1, PM me to confirm and say whether you use you night ability, (if any) and who to use it on
    DON'T POST UNTIL DAY STARTS

Last edited:

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • I have to type a minimum of 25 characters before I post. What an amazing message board set up this is.
    Confirming my place in game.

Last edited:

musamusa

Banned
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    People,don't post
    OMG what'z a invisitext? Amirite?

Last edited:

~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~

CUSTARD PIE!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2005
    musamusa said:
    It's still night, you shouldn't post
    People,don't post

Sorry to mention this, but the thread topic says "post to confirm" while the first post topic says "PM to confirm". This explains some confusion people may be havinG. I'm not sure if you are able to edit the thread title, but if you are you should do so. If you Can't, well no worries. Also, I can delete this post if you want me to.

Oh, yeah, I'd better stay in charater. lololz im so awesom and u a teh scukypants.

musamusa

Banned
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    ~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~ said:
    Sorry to mention this, but the thread topic says "post to confirm" while the first post topic says "PM to confirm". This explains some confusion people may be havinG. I'm not sure if you are able to edit the thread title, but if you are you should do so. If you Can't, well no worries. Also, I can delete this post if you want me to.

Oh, yeah, I'd better stay in charater. lololz im so awesom and u a teh scukypants.

I know, I changed it but the One on the page it didn't change, hence the big red text

musamusa

Banned
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    The people awake to find that no one has died. Apperanly Team Rocket desided to play it conservitive

It is day one post and such

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • Vote Shinin
    Btw, you need to bold when you vote, SADM. So, yano... it's bold.
    Anyway, remember that 25 characters is the mandatory amount of characters needed before you can post.

CUSTARD PIE!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2005
    see now im tempted to say who i realli am so that people actually give me some respect in this gmae. is it enuff for me to say that im an experienced playa, or do you all need to know my news SN?

musamusa

Banned
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Shinin 2 (SADM, Kijin)
    ~*Angel Vaporeon*~ 1 (bad cop, no donut)
    ~`':Beeeeeeeeeeeeebop:'`~:I know who you are ;P

KeeperEUSC

I Truely Love You, Jiggly
    Years
  • I know who Beelettersp is.

Alrighty, lets see.

Oldest bandwagon ever, Vote Highroller Captain

CUSTARD PIE!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2005
    Well. Yeah. It is kind of obvious.

Anyway, since I'm not taking this game seriously, I'm going to vote: -x-White Wolf-x- for having the only name nearly as annoying as mine.

musamusa

Banned
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Shinin 2 (SADM, Kijin)
    SADM 1 (Jiggs)
    -x-White Wolf-x- 1 (Bebop)

Last edited:

musamusa

Banned
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Poke mafia (Post to confirm)

Oh noes pika bites the dust.
    (Treat this as a night kill, sorries about the confusions)
    Bad cop,no donut, you are Pikachu. You know thunder, but you only have one PP
    left. If you use it on a player that player is knocked out (dead).
    You may use this during the day or night. But if you use it during
    the day everyone can see you
    Again sorry. I'll try to find the people who were supposed to play

Last edited:
    Back