• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke-Mon

Years
    I just saw the new eppys. You update fast! I like how you encorporated my favorite fast food place into your comic! I work there! :D Nice job with your comic. Keep at it! I'll be back to see more eppys...ByForNow. :D

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks everybody! I've scripted the next few episodes so expect one tonight.

Thanks Ryan. Thats the sort of comment i was waiting for!

GLL... KFP? You work there??? Its not real... get over it! lol...

Solemnity...You'll have to wait for the next Chapter then!

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    lol those are the best comics i've seen in a while! lol

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks you Mudkippy! Expect about 3 or 4 new episodes soon... I just finished scripting them... now im going in the shower, and then I'll make them!

Edit: Episode 7 is up.

7. Love

Last edited:

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    lol man!!! i like how the voltorb and slowpoke disagree with each other. it is funny man. i cant wait for more...Z...Z...z...z

EDIT: did u get my PM?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks Christos... I think the favourite one to make was the KFP one... I was in stiches when i thought of it!

A few quick spoilers here for you. It will show the next episodes titles and the small story attached.

Then the others will show you how the story will progress.

Episode Names:
    Spoiler:

Story:
    We start in Kanto, where Orby and Daniel are escaping from an Angry Mob after they burned down viridian forrest. Following them are James and Meowth, who have developed a taste for Slowpoke. To escape from the Mob, Dan and Orby go with Hiro to Hoenn where they get a house and live for a little while. After that... Well... Er... I haven't thought that far ahead!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well... Not really. I hope its as succesful as Pokechow, and that would really be quite amazing. Ive scripted the final three episodes of the Chapter which are the ones i showed and in half an hour i go to school. When I return, i shall make comics!

EDIT: Episode 8, 'RUN' which had its name changed from 'Fast food' is up. Im saving fast food for a later comic.

Run is on the first post, and for all you lazy people, >Here<

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks Dudes... More on the way later tonight! I have school in about 40 minutes and when i get home I'll do the episodes!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah... Im busy doing coursework over the next few days, and there will not be a new episode untill friday night, when I shall probably finish the chapter...

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Im making them now. I had some trouble getting online because i had coursework to do. Im going shopping to get some new clothes and then I'll post them up when I get back.

and Guys! you can make Fan stuff!

EDIT: Episode 9!!!

9. Short

If you don't get the joke, PM me... Its quite subtle...

Last edited:
    Back