• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Poke Pirates

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    pichuman said:
    Glich city is a city on RED/YELLOW/BLUE that is like that it is all messed up when you walk the ground you were just walking on is now water and you can walk on top of mail boxes and pikachu will play hide and seek and get verry mad!

Heavy!
    I think that you're now talking about the yellow version.

Tomorrow am I back home and can I show the heavy?r screenshot of that BETA version, like promised.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    We arent dicusting about other things

This is a ROMS SHOWCASE thread to talking and showing roms pics.

Now to the THREAD please.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2007
    KAKAROT SSJ4 said:
    We arent dicusting about other things

This is a ROMS SHOWCASE thread to talking and showing roms pics.

Now to the THREAD please.

I want to set the last offtopic, but not full, but only 15% and ontopic 75%.
    Offtopic:
    At 9 o'clock I'm home, and there is the pic.

Ontopic:
    Your Pallet Town looks very nice, but only it haven't any name. :laugh:

Good luck,
    CWWynaut

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • This hack is being put on hiatus until november 12th due to im having a hack off against my friend seeing who can make the best mario world hack. See you in about a month.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Sheepnut said:
    This hack is being put on hiatus until november 12th due to im having a hack off against my friend seeing who can make the best mario world hack. See you in about a month.

Oh well, we'll have to wait until then, hope you win.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    What happend with this hack?

Any new pictures?

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Way to read, Ruka. -____-

Looks pretty good so far Sheepnut.

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • Ok PP is back!! Ive won the hack off competition and now im back to making PP ill show some screens soon ill also be showing one of the new starters... !!! Well yeah oh and i was wondering if anyone would like to be a leader or trainer or something>^<

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • *grins* could I be a posion-type gym leader? I'll make an ingame sprite if you want....just don't ask me to do an overworld one xD Mine are awfull.

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • Ok sorry i didnt get to work on it today sorry im pretty lazy but im getting back to work now...
    @ Charon: Send please..
    @ Squall: Dude read the other posts and youd find out that the next beta will be without glitches... Geez -__-"'
    @ Solus: Thanks for the support and try a fresh rom.

Back