• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'-Powers/Bodies Similar to Leafeon Lv.X?

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
    Hey gang. I just picked up the PTCG again and am still floundering as to all the new cards. (Last time i played was when Wizards of the Coast was still in Charge). I have some pretty good cards, such as Leafeon Lv. X, but they aren't legal any more b/c of the rotation (which I'm still trying to figure out).

I was curious if there are any current cards that have a similar ability to Leafeon's "Energy Forcing".

Poke'-Powers/Bodies Similar to Leafeon Lv.X?

Any type would do, I'm just curious which ones are out there. :)

Years
    There are some that are similar, but they apply for specific kinds of energy, such as Feraligatr Prime's (108/123 HGSS) Rain Dance Power, Emboar's Inferno Fandango Ability (20/144 BW), Pachirisu's Self-Generation Power (18/95 CoL), Floatzel's Water Acceleration Power (16/95 HS UL), Electrode Prime's Energymite Power (93/102 HS TM), Jirachi's Stardust Song Power (1/95 HS UL), and Typhlosion Prime's Afterburner Power (110/123 HGSS) are the first that come to mind. There are several Powers/Bodies and Abilities that can move energy around that is already on the field, as well.

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
    Awesome! Thanks guys! I was looking through a few of there powers and was curious about something:
    Electrode Prime's Power Energymite require you knock out Electrode. Now, I remember some cards way back that said specifically in the text that if you did something similar, you opponent draw a prize. Since that text is missing here, does that you opponent does not draw a prize? Or is it implied by knocking out that he/she does?

[IMG="https://www.sixprizes.com/wp-content/uploads/93-electrode-prime-triumphant-tm.jpg"]Electrode Prime:[/IMG]

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
    thanks donavann! Looks like I have some reading up to do on current card stuff.
    I went to target and got one of those random booster packs (the ones that come with an Undaunted deck and 3 old boosters) and Leafeon was one of the cards I pulled. I stinks that I can't even use it. T.T

pmarckoue

CAN IT BE!?
    Years
    From what I know, the rules are the same with a few exceptions. 1) You/your opponent and use a trainer/supporter/stadium on the first play of the game (except for Rare Candy and any other card that evolves your pokemon), and 2) When a card is said to be sent to the "Lost Zone" you put that card face-up above the prize cards, I was told that's where the Lost Zone is anyways.

Back