• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poke..shipping?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • *humanoid dictionary mode*

Pokeshipping-v. when a person is supporting Ash+Misty=Love
    Pokeshipper-n. a person who supports AAML(see below)
    AAML-abr. abbriviation for Ash And Misty's Love
    Sakashipper-n. see Pokeshipper
    Sakashipping-v. see Pokeshipping

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Shipping (noun): a another word for relationship.

Relationship (noun): 1. Connection 2. behavior or feelings toward somebody else 3.friendship 4. connection by family

This might help... ^_^... or not..

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Here's some shippings:
    Ash and Misty Love
    Jessie and James
    Kenta and Marina
    Ash and May
    Jeremy and Whitney :P
    ...ect.
    Did that hep sweetie?

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • I`m a proud Advanceshipper

May and Ash 4ever! I think, they look very sweet together.

Kenta and Marina are characters from "Raikou Special" Kenta is a hero boy from S/G/C and Marina is a hero girl from Crystal game.

Years
  • That's true James, but she was answering the question about who Kenta and Marina are too... So it's relevant... But yeah, there's an Advanceshipper, Water Pokemon Master. I'm a Pokeshipper too! Good to see we're still in existance!

FanGuy

Rocket ShyGuy
    Years
    • Age 40
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    Hmm... am I a pokeshipper? I guess I'm really a shipper for whatever anime I happen to be watching at the time, so yes. :laugh:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Water Pokemon Master said:
    You might think that it's obvious, but I'm curious...I've seen it somehow revolve around Ash and Misty...so what is it?

*goes into Pokeshipping mode*

Well i think Haruka has already cleared up the question of what does shipping mean/stand for. But when it comes to why Pokeshipping is called that is another story. If i know correctly, Pokeshipping was the first real Pokemon Anime ship to be created and supported by fans. So i guess 'cause it was the first shipping they called it 'Poke', since it's short for Pokemon. Shippers is a name that is given to people who 'ship' a certain two characters, or in other words belive in a romantic relationship between them.

There is a amazing amount of Pokemon shippings around these days, i don't even know all of them. There's definately over 80 O_O I can name quite a few though. I really love shipping and i support these Pokemon ones:

Pokeshipping/Sakashipping = Ash x Misty - Always by first and fave shipping.
    Contestshipping = May x Shuu (Drew)
    Handymanshipping = Tracey x Daisy
    Neoevoloutionshipping = Sakura x Gary

FanGuy

Rocket ShyGuy
    Years
    • Age 40
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    Who is it that comes up with all the names of these different shippings that everyone uses?

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Just everyday fans like you and I. Sometimes there are specific people who make up shipping names, but that's because they're really good at it. At other times, the shipping name is decided by a REALLY rabid fan or group of fans.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Ah, thanks guys, now it's all cleared up for me!
    Over 80...the Pokemon fan-ness inside of me says: I must know all of them! Splat, thanks for helping, but I want to know all the shippings! Can you guys share the knowledge?
    (Oh and when I said Pokeshipping, I had no idea it had to do with Ash and Misty, so this isn't irrelevint)

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Just curious WPM, but are you even the slightest bit aware of the fact there are easily over 800 shippings out there? Yes, just for pokemon alone. This is because people are constantly making shippings, no matter how pointless and random they are. We could make a list, but that'd take quite a while. Especially since not all the shippings have an official name yet.

So in short--no, we really can't name all the shippings ^^;;;;; That's mainly why Splat named the popular ones.

kris B.

"Oh, spit!" ~Kevin
    Years
  • Hey! I'm a major supporter of pokeshipping! Just thought you should know. lol.

There realy is alot of shippings out there. Why can't people take the obvious roads?

Back