• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke War I

would you like to adopt your partner in this war?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Soon then, Aurora used an Icebeam on Fudge to get her off of him. He ran up to TDT and blasted him with a Hydro Pump.

Years
Zardy is flying up and thinking why they aren't as tough as he! Blast Burns and all run away for water! Zardy can't attack until Aurora used Hydro Pump...
Zardy use Sismic Toss and Aurora see stars!!! Zardy go to a Rock and start sleeping cause if his bored...

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
"Oh, that's it"! Aruora thought to him angerly. He sneaked up to Zardy and when he was close enough, he blasted him with a Hydro Pump.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
super latios said:
I flied front of Aurora and zapped him with thunderbolt*take that!*

"OH NO NOW YOU'VE GOTTEN ME REALLY ANGRY"! Aruora Said. He turned Super Sayin and Blasted the Latios with a Blizzard going 300 miles per hour. "Take THAT!"

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
super latios said:
NOW YOU'VE GOTTEN ME SUPER ANGRY! *turns to Super sayin and blast out Luster purge*

"THATS IT!!!" Aurora morphs into a Macha Dragon and whips Latios with his spiked tail.

skie

Banned
Years
"OH YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!" Squeeks Fudge And Plays ping-pong with aurora and tdt (the balls) using quick attack all the way!!

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Zuko became a little sleepy, but he knew that the others were still engaged in battle and could attack him at any moment, so he shook it off as best as he could. He growled at each passerby, but decided not to attack anyone yet. Maybe I can make an ally in this war , he thought. Zuko kept himself as concealed as possible, even though his great skill allowed him to dodge most attacks. He remained silent.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Zuko jumps up in case the Earthquake might hit him. I'm not waiting for allies, it's time to battle. Zuko uses Fire Blast on Lighting hoping that he wouldn't be able to dodge it after the Earthquake. Zuko was a malingerer, not that much of a power-fighter.

Years
I built a pyshcic blast of gargantuam size in beteween 2 tentacles and let it rip straight at fudge "eat that'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back