• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Poke*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Sooo... Hi, I'm here! Well, my name is Alicia, or Beezlenef (OURANATEMYBRAINGRRRR), and I pretty much just rediscovered how much I like Pokemon. I was cleaning out my room and found my games, and I started playing one, and yeah. I haven't seen the anime in AAAAAAGES, though (fansubs won't download... grrr...)... And, anyway, I like Harry Potter, musicals (ESPECIALLY THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! ^__^. And RENT. And Jekyll and Hyde. And Les Miserables. And a bunch of other ones.) and anime (Ouran High School Host Club and Hana Yori Dango are love.). And ANYTHING Japanese. And writing and drawing and all that creativeness. So... yeah! ^___^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, glad you rediscovered your love of Pokemon. ^^
    Welcome to the PC.
    I hope you have fun here!
    Just remember to check out the rules.

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    AwEsOmE!
    Welcome and i hope you have a really fun time here!
    it's jsut totally awesome! so if you need a friend or help i'd be glad to help you out!
    C ya round!

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Hi welcome to PC ^^
    If you need any help or want to be friends feel free to pm me^^

Back