• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokeathlon Discussion

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    one thing i hate in goal roll is when you shoot and the ball is just in front of the line, and someone faster kicks it in. goal thief =.=

and not to mention circle push, when you have all 3 of your pokemon on the 5 point circle and an annoying jerk pushes two off at the last second. makes me rage .-.
    Hahaha, indeed what you said about Circle Push is true, and imo very annoying at that.

But the thing about Goal roll is, as long as you keep the ball away from your own net, you won't lose, because the AI is set to push the ball towards the nearest net.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    Pokethalon is iffy with me. I mean, it's really easy to me but I also liked contests better.

You know that guy that asks you to set the jumping record? Is it possible to set the jump record again? I never came across an actual jump as many times as you can competition.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i unlocked the supreme cup today :)
    ...not much of a difference except the opponent has evolved pokes, and sometimes story characters are involved :P

Back