• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokeathlon

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    So whats your favourite team you use in the Pokeathlon?

My 3 are :

Shiny Arcainine
    Riachu
    Shiny Furret

And what's your favourite minigame?

Mines Block smash :)

Years
  • My team just depends on what event I'm doing, i found speed course the easiest so i just spam that to get a load of rare candies! XD
    And my favorite event is relay run :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hehe I love doing the stamina pokeathlon with my red gyarados, Graveler and Wobuffet ^^.
    and the speed pokeathlon with Voltorb, its evolution and raticate^^

Team depends on the event
    I'm stuck in the potential room cuz i can't get the stupid snow throw minigame
    I find the left side easiest to attack so i always tip twice on the screen infront of my pokemon and pull it to the left side .

I on the other hand Have still to break the record for the stupid flag stealing game. recently I got at least a bit the hang of it and I am getting more than 20 now but I still miss the record . darn.

Last edited:

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • My team depends on the event.

I'm finding the skill course hard but I getting better. I'm good at every other event, I love the Power course and Speed course.

~~~~~~~~~

Just a question. What's that room the woman is blocking until you come first in all the events? I would like to know.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm simply cheap and own the Speed course with my event Arceus, Ho-oh, and Entei.
    When it comes to the Relay Run (my favorite), they are unstoppable, though I've also gotten through it with Sunkern and Ditto.

Years
  • Finally, after about an hour of restarting snow throw, I beat 30 and got access to the last room, and the star on my trainer card =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Why restart would have got lots of points. ^^ My best at snow throw is 44 ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I never restart at my other either, because even with a bad performance I get good results in the others ^^

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Well, since I only took part in Stamina Events because I am not in the mood of creaating a Slave Team for the PokeAthlon ...

They are :

Quilava ; Mareep ; Slowpoke

Usually 500-600 points in the three Stamina events . ;)

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • I haven't played them all yet myself. I have won both the Jump and Power contests (which are the only I've played :P). So far my favorite is that soccer type one in the power contest.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    I use Lugia, Ho-oh, and Latios for jumps. I like block smash and all the jumping events ^_^

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2018
    LANCET'S CHOICE! : <-- I gotta stop doing that ;;_;;
    Anyways man, do I love the Pokeathlon. My best Teams (since I have two) are Karneval (Typhlosion) Eve (tyranitar) & Erin (Girafarig) in powercourse, & Erin (you know xP) Nova (Lanturn) & Kal (skarmory) in the jump course. First place every time. ^^

Back