• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecastle back once again

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    - Where did you get the ideas for those topic images . . . I think i know.
    - If I was an affiliate, i would drop you for putting me in a scroller, thats just disrespectfull, would you want to be put into a scroller? where your button is shown for 1second every 10seconds? I know I wouldnt, why not just have it on the right side bar?

Just a few things i noticed right off.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • v-road said:
    - Where did you get the ideas for those topic images . . . I think i know.
    - If I was an affiliate, i would drop you for putting me in a scroller, thats just disrespectfull, would you want to be put into a scroller? where your button is shown for 1second every 10seconds? I know I wouldnt, why not just have it on the right side bar?

Just a few things i noticed right off.

Correction, it's more like 3 seconds :p

Anyways, the layout is nice and looks really good, but like v-road said maybe you should put them in the right side bar, because it would be more polite to the people who are affiliated with you.

Tweak

scroller makes it look snazzy and saves space, i think u shud put ur topsites buttons there instead. so just switch topsites and ur affiliate buttons.

actually, its kinda hard to click on buttons that are constantly moving. =-=;;; makes it hard to visit da people ur linking to.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well on his layout, space doesnt seem to be the issue to me, looks like he has plenty of room for both of them, and then stick news headlines in the scroller.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • As one of the affiliates mentioned, I would like to see my link more readily available to visitors, as my affiliate links are all easily accessible in the right-hand navigation bar. Since it takes a while for them all to scroll through, it really is several seconds before my link appears, and I don't think people would hang around to see that. However, you're so lucky to have a domain name! It's something I've wanted for a very long time, but can't afford.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Jedi_Amara said:
    As one of the affiliates mentioned, I would like to see my link more readily available to visitors, as my affiliate links are all easily accessible in the right-hand navigation bar. Since it takes a while for them all to scroll through, it really is several seconds before my link appears, and I don't think people would hang around to see that. However, you're so lucky to have a domain name! It's something I've wanted for a very long time, but can't afford.
    its only 8 bucks for a domain

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Although it may be only $8, that's $8 I don't have. I'm not allowed to spend any money on my website other than the money I've made from it, and so far that's only about US$6. And I have to wait until I've made AU$100 to get the money. Oh well. ^^

Back