• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCenter Mod Team

ArcticLucario

Pokecenter mod team spritist
Years
  • Ok, great!
    I was also thinking, what about the four legendary trios?
    the regi's, the birds, the three psychic beings, and the dogs?
    there might be a good place for them in the story.

also, you know how there is a storyline after you beat the elite four in fr and lg?
    how about after losing to the hero and hyde, cyrus trys to find jirachi and wish for what he desired, a new world, world domination, anything evil-ish?

and what about all other legendarys?
    raquaza, celebi, darkrai, mew, and ho oh and lugia.

Spoiler:

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
  • ok, articlucario, you have had some ideas that have made me think alot about our story. Amazing ideas, and i think all of them will really draw the crowd in.
    The trios: Platinum made it to where you could openly catch the birds, and the beings. I think we should have the birds in the same spot they were way back in red and blue, just to keep that same feeling that they had way back when. Now, the beings are great characters, dont get me wrong, but they dont even stand up to the dogs in my book. I think we should really focus on them. Also, the regi's should be on the cyrus' side of the story if he is going to have regigigas.
    Other Legends: The character "Hyde" is going to play a big role in the mew/mewtwo storyline. If you go onto our site and go under pokecenter league and check the first badge, my story will clear things up for you on that. Now, Darkrai would make a great addition to the already terrifying team that cyrus has put together. Thank about it; Darkrai, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Shadow Lugia. But instead of Jirachi, how bout we give him another terrifying monster. How bout we start adding in some pokemon of our own. Some new legends to add. I want a pokemon that can match Arceus. If Arceus is the Alpha pokemon, lets make an Omega pokemon.

ArcticLucario

Years
  • awesome, thats a great idea, how about the the three regi's are owned by the admins, like jupiter and saturn, and mars, and your right about the omega pokemon, to every god there is a devil.

how about suecra the anti of arceus, wait that sounds wierd/bad.
    we'll figure something out.
    :\

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Arceus, the god of creating, the master of all...

Well, you need a God of Destruction, right? Destravius?

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
  • destravious? wow, i like that name. You come up with it?

I was also looking at some pokemon made by a deviantart user. The Pokemon are Ultios and Mnu. I dont know if we can use them, so i asked for permission. Im waiting on a reply.

I have also found some new evos to some existing legends. I found a jirachi, darkrai, and manaphy evo, but i dont know who to ask for permission. I will put everything i find in a new album on my profile so that you all can take a look.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    No "o" in Destravius (and yes I did, a mixture of destroy, and devastation in the name). I'm glad Pokemon Names have 10 letter limit, as that fits.

Please, give me credit in the list for the name. Only contribution I will make.

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
  • I will certainly give you credit. But would you like to work with us on certain things. You dont have to have any hacking knowledge to be an asset to the team. We need beta testers, and we could use someone with an imagination like that to help with naming some of our fakemon. I will credit you as part of the team instead of just being the guy who helped name a legendary.

BTW
    Nice "EUROPE" Sig, im a big fan of theirs.

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
  • Good story, in not gonna lie. I love the pic with mewtwo.

Anyone who wants to get started early, we need some big projects started soon.
    We need to expand the pokedex to include the sinnoh pokemon.
    We need to also expand the pokedex to support at least 50 fakemon. (We are looking at a huge pokedex this time around)
    We need someone who can create attacks because if we use the fire red ROMs, legends like arceus will not have their signature attacks, so we need to somehow change this.
    We need to start working on the maps. Remember, it is 30 years after fire red, so cities must be bigger, more advanced, and should have new features. (Church in Lavender/Space Center in Saffron.)
    Main characters from fire red like leaders must be older. (Excluding Blaine and other elder characters. These people will be replaced.)
    New tilesets will be needed to add new features into the cities, so we will need someone to help out the mappers by making these.

If you find anything i missed, let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    I can do many different kinds of scripts such as give pokemon/items yes or no questions, i can script tiles, and can create events for legendaries. etc.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I will certainly give you credit. But would you like to work with us on certain things. You dont have to have any hacking knowledge to be an asset to the team. We need beta testers, and we could use someone with an imagination like that to help with naming some of our fakemon. I will credit you as part of the team instead of just being the guy who helped name a legendary.

BTW
    Nice "EUROPE" Sig, im a big fan of theirs.

No, as I will be getting busy soon. (And I do have hacking knowledge, I'm surprised that you don't do background research on potential hackers, as I am known for having a certain skill).

All I want is credits for the legendary name.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    Alright so I'll start making some Maps, just gotta add some tilesets. So are we gonna have our own tilesets? or use existing ones? This team is pulling together can't wait to work as a team.

ArcticLucario

Years
  • hey guys,you do know there is a space station in mossdeep city right?
    we can use that for the galactic hq/space station in saffron city!

but a church, we might have to work hard for that.

Last edited:

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
  • Oh, Deviation, I usually do research. I just didnt do enough on you until after i sent you the message. I was busy at the time and i hurried my post.
    I certainly will credit you for the name. You are welcome in our team anytime you want, so keep us in mind.

Mr. ChickenChunk, do you have proof of work? If you dont, would it be possible to do a quick mod on your own and send me some pics. I will let you know if you are in or not afterwords.

Articlucario, good idea on the station. About the church, would it be possible to use the building that held the Elite Four in Sinnoh. It resembles that kind of church i want. We want a huge church that has a mysterious feel to it because this is the church of Arceus.

Also, to our mappers, i just realized that the fact that we are setting this story in Kanto makes it to where we must create our own places for the Five God Pokemon. Groudon and Kyogre's home was in various caves in Hoenn, while Palkia and Dialga were on Spear Pillar and Giratina in Turnback Cave. We have to create new homes for each of these pokemon in kanto. I am currently creating names for each of these places as well as trying to figure where each cave will be on the map. I will keep you all updated as i progress.

Edit:
    Ok, I Have come up with something. Its not revolutionary, but it may work. You guys let me know.

PokeCenter Mod Team

1: Inland Cave
    Not a huge cave, but Very dark (must use flash). Will have pokemon around Lv.35-40 with Groudon on the Bottom floor. Behind Groudon will be a back entrance that will lead to somewhere near the front entrance (Like Iron Island in D/P/PL)

2: Cave of Time
    A very large cave, but very light (no need for flash). The cave will be very much like a labyrinth. Pokemon will be around Lv.40-50. Instead of being like the rest of the caves in the game, your goal will be to get to the top of the mountain. On the top will be a plateau reminiscent of Spear Pillar with Dialga at the center.

3: Spacial Cave
    Very much like the Cave of Time. Biggest difference is Palkia on the top instead of Dialga.

4: Deep Sea Cave
    Very much like Inland cave. Biggest difference is Kyogre at the end instead of Groudon. Once again, DSC will have another back entrance.

5: Alternate Dimension
    Exactly what it sounds like. Very much like the origin world in Platinum. Difference will be that this dimension will not be home to just Giratina (who is waiting at the end), but this world will now also be home to a set of Dimensional Pokemon. These dimensional pokemon will all be fakemon, so no need for somehow integrating in a story behind how the pokemon came to live in this backwards world.

Last edited:

ArcticLucario

Years
  • how about for kyoger(pardon my spelling), that we take a boat to a certain place offshore, giratina at a secret room in pokemon tower, groundon at cinnabar, palkia and dialga on sepreate islands that you have to go through a mini quest to help one guy, gives you something someone else wants , bla bla bla, in the end, a ticket to ride to diamond cave island/ shellder beach(shellder make pearls)

you cant use the church/elite 4 building from plat, cause its 3d, I think we might either have to start from scratch or use a mix of several buildings in the game to make one

hyde9318

Mystic Gym Leader
    Years
  • ok, thank you lucario for pointing that out about the Elite Four building. Honestly, i didnt think of that. I see how that could be a major issue. Also, about Diamond cave and Shellder beach, thats some really good names. I didnt even think to use the names of the games to use with the caves. I think on my map, i will change "Cave of Time" and "Spacial Cave" to Diamond Cave and Shellder Cave. IDK, what do you think.

(If you havent noticed yet, i put the new info as an edit to my last post)

ArcticLucario

Years
  • thank you, also I see that you are using the banner, do you think its ok? im not the best, but I can at least try.

and about locations for the legendarys
    how about, for giratina, an alternate route in the middle of digglet cave to the alternate dimension for the giratina event and the otherworldly pokemon, and palkias and dialgas locations are too close together, so can we move the palkia cave east of vermilion and keep the dialga cave where it is

Hey, I changed the banner, so that it would blend in with the back ground, hopefully.

hey, I did some research, and I noticed something about the 5 god pokemon.
    They all have requirements to wake up.
    Groudon and kyogre with the red and blue orb(respectively)
    dialga and palkia can only be awoken with the red chain, which the three psychic beings could only make
    And giratina could only be awoken with the red chain AND dialga and palkia in its presence (from platinum)

we might have to do something to get the things to get them to wake up.

Note:I tried to download a pro paint program and got viruses, if anybody has workig photoshop, please make it so the banner in hydes sig has a transparent background,PLEASE
    I had to redownload hack programs from hackmews thread, and half of them dont even work!
    *sobs to self on inside*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    I'll make a banner, I have Photoshop Elements. As for the caves, I have never owned/played any of the Diamond/Pearl or up games. So I dont know what the caves look like or the tower. I'm gonna go ahead and look for some screenshots of em. Also I agree with ArticLucario, that Dialga and Palkia ahould be farther apart. About waking them up, I dont think you should have to wake all of them up, thats a bit repetitive dont ya think?

ArcticLucario

Years
  • for the top of the mountains, where the legendarys are located, how about we make it ruins, with pillars and stone collums(broken and normal),like the spear pillar

and your right about repitition, with collecting the spheres and chain, but if we dont, we might get complaints from poke fans(who know EVERYTHING about POKEMON) saying that we have it wrong, so we might have to meet in the middle, to avoid to many complaints from average gamers about repitition, and poke fans about being correct.

we need to REWRITE poke history, how about, you go to raquaza to awaken groudon and kyogre, and arceus automatically awakens dialga and palkia after you leave the church

I also have and idea for the church
    Mr Pokemon was a great man, helping abandoned Pokemon and spreading good will, in the 30 years past fr and lg, he died, and they remodeled the house as a church/poke pound.

we can have interesting things with the pound thing, like buying an abandoned Pokemon for 10000, and each day, the pokemon changes to a random Pokemon excluding certain ones, like legendary,shadow, reverse world, and others things most trainers wouldn't have

Back