• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCenter Mod Team

ArcticLucario

Pokecenter mod team spritist
Years
  • WTH

:\
    what are we doing, we haven't had any activity for a while, are we going to work?
    Are we disbanding?
    I really hope not.

EDIT:
    I have some news everyone.
    I have asked Hyde if the group is disbanding and I got this
    Subject: Re: Is the group disbanding?
    Date sent: 18 Apr 2010, 00:56 GMT
    The team is disbanding. Unless you would like to take it over for me.

I guess I will take over, but this is a democracy, so....
    Do we want to really disband?
    I vote No. We worked hard to get this together and I am not about to give this up.
    Its all up to you guys.

If we do happen to quit it, I am thinking about a new group all together.

Anyway to be serious, I have decided to rename the group( by decision, of course) and IF we stay together, then we can work on something I have an idea for.

This game will be darker, but not too dark.
    New region, at least 53 new pokemon, new item names to match a gloomy futuristic place.
    New character models.
    We will talk more later about it.

Last edited:

ArcticLucario

Years
  • Hey I have a title screen for something, if you think there is a better name, speak up. We will all vote on it.

It's in my signature.

ArcticLucario

Years
  • We need to make a new website for the team.
    So what do you think would be good?

uummm, ok, i made a site that I hope I can change the name, I used the first letters of the main members of this original team and made:

https://pokemon-arpplemodteam.webs.com/

I hope your not mad
    ArcticLucario rawrvampireninjas pspdude piercesj lazinicki, thats how i got arppl

Last edited:

ArcticLucario

Years
  • Hello.
    I have figured out that, we cant put 500+ Pokemon, we have to use the 386 slots we already have. :(

So, we are probably going to have the more popular, the legendaries, the starters, and the new Pokemon.

Back