• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokechamps

Zenith101

boss
    Years
    Pokemon Site

I think this website need help and can you also join.It has a forum,shoutbox and image gallery. All it need is you.

I have a question where do you make those banners. It is cool. So when they click on it they go to my website.

How do you make those affliates/link/button... So you can parthner with other sites.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    lol, Lightning.

First off, there isn't any content in it besides some pictures. Content plays a big role in attracting people to your website.

You also want to create your own layout instead of using a Weebly premade style. You can have better results and uniqueness by doing this.

Graphics are obtained using special programs like Photoshop and GIMP. Photoshop CS3 costs about $1000, so if you want a free version of it you can try GIMP out. Download brushes and play around with effects in the system, and you'll have a nice banner. Look at some tutorials in the Graphics and Photography section too.

I don't like your site that much for all these reasons. If you're in need of an HTML layout to start off, you can search for some blank templates and put images / colors in them. Anyways, you really need to learn the basics of HTML and include some content before releasing it.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Um, yes. It's all basically a site with pictures and no content at all. The graphics are not very good, and all the layouts were premade. 3:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Still no. Why don't you at least try to make your own layout? Any good website has their own customized layout and graphics. =/

cv2

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2008
    Site or a forum's means what ? A place where members come to entertain,enjoy and chat. But at your site there no content ,no info ,no text at the main page this could really send your visitors back . A site should be in such a way the visitors should get impressed .

wilfred888

ShadowElite
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    Make your own Layout.
    And get yourself a bit of HTML and CSS Knowledge.

Back