• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Black

Zet

Years
    PokeCommunity Black

this is just an example of course of how hard I find it to read stuff(except posts, they're fine) with my resolution.

Years
    Your resolution shouldn't change the way text is shown, at least, I don't think it should. It looks perfectly fine to me. It doesn't even look like the same font on my screen.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Someone must have hidden it when they hid styles like xmas wooper 2007, chompin, etc etc.

Mhm, it was Jake. He hid all of them because they were either staff only or supporter only, and thus as a result, because of the plugin crash, he either hid it for everyone, or let the members see.

So yeah PPN, people can't see your skin til Audy fixes the plugin (or unless you want it for members to see atm). :(

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Ok I'm kinda stuck on what to do to improve the overall appearance of the header.. to make it look more 3D even.. and well the PokéCommunity font selection still eludes me.. though I think the one in this attachment (Bluestone) may be fine..

anyways, I'm attaching a second version of the header's .psd for you themers to play with.. maybe you can come up with something my limited artistic abilities can't think of.

So, if you want to give it a go and have PS cs5, grab the .psd and show me what you can do.
    post up jpg mock ups for now, and when its gold, we'll ask for the .psd

Attachments

• header1_v2.psd
      1.7 MB · Views: 12

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    finally get to test it with the standard postbit.. not legacy. :p

so does anyone want to give a non-artist a hand with the header/logo image so we can get this released?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    SorasNobody has made a custom logo image for the header. Its now on display on the Black version, soon to be completed for the White version.

So, what do you all think?

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    The bottom left text is still bothering me, and Vitcini shouldn't be so far from the others.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    hmm.. go full screen.. that is why it is like this..

I kinda like the slogan text.. and its the same, ('cept the gradient is reversed in the white ver) in both versions.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    hmm.. go full screen.. that is why it is like this..

I kinda like the slogan text.. and its the same, ('cept the gradient is reversed in the white ver) in both versions.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    It's not the motto that bothers me, it's the font itself. It doesn't fit in with the rest of the banner. And Victini is still in the bottom left - next to the motto, I think it would look much better if Victini was with the other pokemon too.

Back