• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Cup Qualifiers

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    He'll be battling me. The table is on the first post now. You'll be battling Hackimon or ShiNoTenshi

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    I've already asked Lucaslucario about how the style of the semifinal battles is gonna be!
    when he answers we can battle, Turtwigtoon!

LucasLucario has stated that in the semi-finals, trainers can use ONE uber in each match!!
    Check my profile to see his post.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I can verify this rule. Time to make it bold!

LucasLucario has stated that in the semi-finals, trainers can use ONE uber in each match!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Right... Update the thread. I lost to DeathlyHallows. He is through... I'm not, but at least I'm seeded! I will return Next tourney! With a better team!

Can I have a prize now?

Right, should IsTonDialo get a prize, as he was disqualified? Also lilyevans0 hasn't been on for a bit...

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    As Turtwigtoon said, I've made it to the final!!
    And I can't wait 2 fight my opponent! :D:D:D
    Great Battle, Turtwigtoon!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Yep... Yep! Congrats DeathlyHallows! Right then! Back to business!

Shi No Tenshi is automatically through, as Hackimon12 has to forfeit as his cart was reset.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Only 1 is kind of fair. And thats everyone. The only Uber I will say is unfair is Deoxys-A. In fact, no-one can use Deoxys-A

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Yes, Attack deoxys is quite unbalanced.. I mean a base 180 in attack & sp.att, and a base 150 in spd..
    That's way too much, but most other ubers can be KO'ed by non-uber pokemon.
    Anyway, I CAN'T wait to have my final battle!

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    If we have to battle with ubers I wont battle because this was supposed to be an normal wifi tournament not an uber oturnament.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Its only 1 Uber, and even then you don't need to. I mean, most Ubers can be easily knocked out sometimes. (when I lost to DeathlyHallows, his UBER was the least of my worries....)

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Yes, in our first battle, A pokemon from turtwigtoon's team (don't wanna reveal it), easily KO'ed my Kyogre!
    Ubers are not really a problem, I mean for instance a weavile can easily KO a Rayquaza.. Ubers are a bit overrated, if u ask me!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Thats true... I forgot which pokemon it was... Was it him, or him...

Anyway, only Deoxys-A and Deoxys-D will be a problem, one is gone as it is too powerful, the other's defense is hard, but Atk isn't.

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Thats true... I forgot which pokemon it was... Was it him, or him...

Anyway, only Deoxys-A and Deoxys-D will be a problem, one is gone as it is too powerful, the other's defense is hard, but Atk isn't.

I have said and if you guys don't change that rule I will go out of this tournament.

Back