• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity.dek

TearsofanUchiha

What do you know about me?
    Years
    My friend, Riskbreakers and I are extremely active in the Pokemon Trading Card Game. Now with both of us being new to these forums, we found PokeCommunity rather "lacking" in the TCG. So him and I have decided to rebuild the TCG community around here. We're looking for extremely experienced players who can help us write articles, make decks, and strategize. In order to apply for this position we need proof of your OP ranking along with a sample decklist. This may be sent only through PM, to myself or Riskbreakers.

We are looking for five, experienced players aside from ourselves, thus totaling seven helpers. If you would like to apply, post here and follow the requirements above.

More information shall be provided at a later date...

Helpers:

1. TofU
    2. Riskbreakers

Years
    I'm disappointed that I seem to be the only person interested in this...:\

I have a very good understanding of the rules, though not so much with some of the newer changes (don't get to play much because of its costs). My area of expertise is casual play (I have roughly 9 casual decks), and some skill with budget deck-building (have to be a budget builder... never had any money - this is also the only reason I don't play competitively much nowadays, as it's expensive ).

My current deck is a BlastCatty variant (budget-style of course ), but I didn't have this deck (it's below) until after I played at States...

My BlastCatty
    Pokemon (23)
    4x Skitty lv.20 (Platinum)
    1x Delcatty lv. 53 (Platinum)
    1x Kyogre lv. 47 (Legends Awakened)
    1x Blastoise lv. 60 (Platinum)
    3x Wartortle lv. 25 (Platinum)
    4x Squirtle lv. 16 (Platinum)
    1x Empoleon lv. 47 (Platinum)
    4x Piplup lv. 12 (Platinum)
    3x Prinplup lv. 25 (Platinum)
    1x Palkia lv. 72 (Platinum)

Trainers (21)
    4x Poke Ball
    1x Bubble Coat
    4x Potion
    3x Plus Power
    1x Memory Berry
    4x Switch
    4x Energy Search

Energy (16)
    16x Water Energy

Also, if I haven't said this before, I've been playing casually since 1999.

That's most of my PM.

riskbreakers

Bang!
    Years
    Hmm, yeah. The TCG Boards here are as dead as a ghost town. I don't know why though TofU is also abit busy. But seeing the lack of competitive players who go to these forums. Casual players who sorta know their stuff will do. For me, you're in.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    Hmm, yeah. The TCG Boards here are as dead as a ghost town. I don't know why though TofU is also abit busy. But seeing the lack of competitive players who go to these forums. Casual players who sorta know their stuff will do. For me, you're in.
    In that case, I might as well join too.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=171923

And, uh, I've been collecting since the card game first came out, and I've known how to play ever since (Pokemon TCG GB). There's no more leagues in my city, so I have nowhere to play and no one else that is interested, so I haven't been able to keep up that well on battling... I'm also a fake card maker, so my technical knowledge of the cards is a bit more than the average casual player.

Years
    So what's going on with this?

Ideas for features:
    Real Card of the Week - Featured real card. Rated and reviewed.
    Fake of the Week - Featured fake card. Rated and reviewed.
    Nice Combo! - Some interesting POP friendly combos are written about.
    A Look Back - Some older combos that aren't legal in POP play anymore.
    POP Friendly - Interesting POP event legal decks are posted.
    Cool Casuals - Interesting casual decks are posted.
    Cool Old Cards - Reminiscing about really awesome older cards. Rated and reviewed.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'll help get this active. I've already been trying to get this active the past week. Please note how I've replied to almost every reply-able thread. XD)​

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    Well, I'll help. My ranking is 1690.86

4 City Championships wins but pretty much failed on every other tourney this season. I would like to help people out with their decks here.

Back