• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Elections III

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm honestly not sure why everyone suddenly ditched me for Cy ,_______________,

Reminds me of the Jocks all of a sudden running and then just grabbing the popular vote. It ticks me off honestly.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    I'm honestly not sure why everyone suddenly ditched me for Cy ,_______________,

Reminds me of the Jocks all of a sudden running and then just grabbing the popular vote. It ticks me off honestly.
    Hey, Cy's a nice guy. Don't feel bad about it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ya~ but maybe a little full of himself xO I remember in DCC he's like "Now that I know I'm so popular, I'd be pissed if I didn't win!" ~.~;

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    There's still hope, and VP is nothing to look down upon. We'd like you even if you ended up behind me. You'd probably hate yourself for doing that poorly, but whatever.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    VP is good ^^; But personally it just means that you couldn't get first ~.~; I have not winning issues XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't know either, so no fear of sounding n00bish. It's somewhere between half-yearly and yearly me thinks 8D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Elections are held every 6 months I think. The voting starts on October 13th. I would have thought Paul would have it circled like a thousand times in sharpie... Oh well. Why do I know all this? I've never voted and I'm way behind in votes but I'm still very wise. Hmm... *Strikes an intillectual pose.*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    *doesn't sharpie on his LCD* ;P

But ya...I care a lot about it. But right now I just know the pre-lim dates.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Blah...sorry about this again, but the dates are changed. The voting ends on the last day of this month and starts of the second day of next month.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back