• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokecommunity, how I've missed thee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
  • After a four year absence, I have returned! I have missed my lovely community of Pokemon enthusiasts. So I thought I'd pop in here and say hi! And reintroduce myself to this fantastically fantastic community! so... Um... HI!

Years
  • After a four year absence, I have returned! I have missed my lovely community of Pokemon enthusiasts. So I thought I'd pop in here and say hi! And reintroduce myself to this fantastically fantastic community! so... Um... HI!

Hi Gilbertman!

I wasn't around the last time you were, so I have a little introduction to you.

Read the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    After a four year absence, I have returned! I have missed my lovely community of Pokemon enthusiasts. So I thought I'd pop in here and say hi! And reintroduce myself to this fantastically fantastic community! so... Um... HI!

Welcome back to the forums, huh? Though I have never ever met you in any way, nor I have read any of your posts, I do hope that you'll be able to stick around this time around. That said, 4 years is a long time on the Internet... and life, too, so you might want to get yourself up-to-date on lots of things, no?

I hope to see you again!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wow, like wow, it's been almost five years since you were last seen here. And it's a pleasure to have another veteran back the board, and so to welcome you back formally - Welcome back to the Pokemon Community, the home of PokeFans! Basically what made you leave PC for such a long time? Was it that you incredibly lost interest in Pokemon and just started to like it once again because of the new releases or was it because of some personal life issues or whatnot? What ever the reason may be though, we're really happy you back. :D

I obviously haven't seen you around before so I have no idea what boards you frequently visit here and what are the things that you like and interests you the most. With that of course, it would be really great if you could tell a bit about yourself. I'm quite sure that the people around here would love to get to know you more better than the usual '' OH YEAH, HE'S ONE OF THOSE VETERANS THAT RETURNED A FEW DAYS AGO NO? ''. :P

Well of course, it's a bit hard to predict whether the people whom you've made friends with are still here, there are only a few members that are still here from back then but yeah, vet members are returning so it is without a doubt that someone might know you from back then! Though meeting new faces wouldn't hurt am I right? ^__^

And yes, since you've been away for so long. Of course, it's best to read the rules once again. There have been lots of changes, though I'm not sure as to how much of the whole original PC rules were changed. But like what I said, if you don't want to get into any trouble. Make sure to follow the rules all of the time. ;)

I can assure you that you will enjoy this forum once again and hopefully get used to the place eventually which is why if you have some questions, don't hesitate to contact any staff members around 'kaay?

I hope to see you again and enjoy your stay here. ♥

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Well, thank you all for the warm welcome back! :) It's always great to meet new fans of the Pokemon. :D

But to answer why I left, It was basically too much to do, too little time. And when you don't have time to visit, the days without visiting turn into weeks, which turns into years. And because of my work schedule, I have woefully missed most of The anime from the beginning of Sinnoh. SO a lot... BUT! I have been playing Black with great vigor lately, which that combined with feelings of nostalgia of The old days here has made me want to come back and mingle with other fans!

And this rekindling of my Pokemon fandom (and having a more managable work schedule) has also made me restart my favorite past time, which answers the question of what board I frequented the most, of drawing the Pokemon characters. Yes, I am an artist. And my skills blossomed while being a member here. So that was what I was mainly known for back in the day. And hopefully soon, I can bring my art to a new generation of Pokecommunity members! :D

So, once again, great to be back! And I'm looking forward to meeting new people! And I will certainly look over the rules once more, don't want to be a rule breaker.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • I remember you, i was also away from Pokemon community for years and years

You did those awesome Pokemon character drawings, that's how i remembered you,

Thinking about re opening your thread?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ahhh! Jedite! Be sure to check the dates next time! This thread has been dead since February, and the Thread Revival rule still applies here in New Users/Welcome. If you would like to welcome back gilbertman, you can send him a PM or a VM personally.

Just remember, if a thread hasn't had a response for more than 30 days, it is considered inactive and cannot be revived. Keep that in mind next time, and PM me if you have any questions. :)

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back