• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
  • Hey guys! SO I'm back from the dead a hiatus and thought I should play some Minecraft with you'll. So i'll play around 24 hours from now and my Minecraft username's Eleck7 btw. Anyways what is the gauntlet and I was also wondering whether the server's in creative or survival?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Hey guys! SO I'm back from the dead a hiatus and thought I should play some Minecraft with you'll. So i'll play around 24 hours from now and my Minecraft username's Eleck7 btw. Anyways what is the gauntlet and I was also wondering whether the server's in creative or survival?
    It's a survival map. There's a fancy world limit, but it's not too small any more. I would recommend you use the 1.8.1 pre rather than straight 1.8 though, as it has some bug fixes.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • It's a survival map. There's a fancy world limit, but it's not too small any more. I would recommend you use the 1.8.1 pre rather than straight 1.8 though, as it has some bug fixes.

Okay that sounds cool. Can't wait to start playing with you'll guys! So do we start off with nothing? (Please let this be true)

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • OP of the Minecraft page has been updated to reflect the new server and all of it's accomplishments! Expect more updates to it in the near future!

That reminds me: I'd like to reserve this point as point W:

DetroitPOIreservation.png

I'll think of a better name later, but basically I'm gonna build a bunch of community stuff around there. For now just call it "welsknight's Community Development Area (Under Construction)".

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • That reminds me: I'd like to reserve this point as point W:

DetroitPOIreservation.png

I'll think of a better name later, but basically I'm gonna build a bunch of community stuff around there. For now just call it "welsknight's Community Development Area (Under Construction)".

Klippy can add that point for you, he's the one with all the magical Photoshop skills :P

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Here's an announcement or two: a community alchemy (potion brewing) area has been built, just east of my house, behind the hill. If you saw the map I linked earlier, it's right near the "W" I reserved. Thanks to Anna and Whitemage for helping me out when I ran out of materials!

Here's a pretty picture:

AlchemyAreaScreenshot.png

Also, if you wanna see a tutorial on how to build it, check out tomorrow's episode of 15-Minute Builds! Finally, be sure to CHECK THIS THREAD TOMORROW concerning the Pokecommunity SMP videos I've been putting out... the future of a potential series hangs in the balance!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • So like. Sorry Mr X but I had to ask others to cut some of your trees down so I could you know. Walk. That farm you have lags me so hard like I went in a straight line from behind the town hall to what Wels just posted about and I kept freezing every few seconds just because the trees were in range. :( Mage left the stuff in your chest tho.

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Wow. What a night on the server! I built an alchemy area and an automated melon farm for the whole community, and successfully completed the gauntlet for a second time. It was a blast.

If you're reading this, you own Minecraft, and you are not playing on this server... you are wrong.

TY

If you're reading this, you own Minecraft, and you are not playing on this server... you are wrong.

I own it but cannot play anymore due to me being stuck in a black screen 24/7 and I gave up trying to fix it :(

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • I own it but cannot play anymore due to me being stuck in a black screen 24/7 and I gave up trying to fix it :(

Ugh, technical difficulties are definitely one thing that is beyond my expertise.

Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling it if you haven't done so since 1.8 launched in early September.

TY

Ugh, technical difficulties are definitely one thing that is beyond my expertise.

Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling it if you haven't done so since 1.8 launched in early September.

I think I recently had to reinstall it since I relocated the game to my external harddrive. I'm currently too lazy and too busy tho to look deeper into it

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm getting real sick and po'd of this. I don't get how I end up doing nice things, I end up having things stolen (which was resolved), places where I can't build but yet everyone can build wherever they want (having stuff torn down), as well as my 3 mega portals broken. Seriously, this is the last straw. I'm done. Even if the problems do get resolved, something else will happen yet again, so I'm finished with this. > : (

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • So like. Sorry Mr X but I had to ask others to cut some of your trees down so I could you know. Walk. That farm you have lags me so hard like I went in a straight line from behind the town hall to what Wels just posted about and I kept freezing every few seconds just because the trees were in range. :( Mage left the stuff in your chest tho.

Something is causing the lag, but I really doubt it was the trees since the server was lagging like hell when I logged in earlier.

Things tend to get laggy if the server doesn't get restarted regularly, so it's proably about time for that.

And on a side note, I put up a bridge over the tree farm to Wels's pathway.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back