• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Uhhh, Matt... pssst. I don't think self-payed is the right phrase. ;)

Right now my computer is absolute garbage, but I'm about to be drowning in cash and when that happens I'll come and play. If you want could you whitelist AlexTheRose anyway, for when I get on?

Also, with how much mad cash I'll be making for sitting on my ass I would love to rent a box for the server to reside in on down the road. Matt, what's the setup for the server? VPS, managed box, at-home, or...? Also specs would be great if you don't mind.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm pretty sure you can be whitelisted if you have 100 posts in your old account. You might want to post here in that account to ensure you own it, I guess. :3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Uhhh, Matt... pssst. I don't think self-payed is the right phrase. ;)

Right now my computer is absolute garbage, but I'm about to be drowning in cash and when that happens I'll come and play. If you want could you whitelist AlexTheRose anyway, for when I get on?

Also, with how much mad cash I'll be making for sitting on my ass I would love to rent a box for the server to reside in on down the road. Matt, what's the setup for the server? VPS, managed box, at-home, or...? Also specs would be great if you don't mind.
    I'll work on answering these questions and getting you whitelisted as soon as I can!
    Out of curiosity, am I allowed on here if I've had over 100 posts on old accounts?
    If you can link me to your old account I'll allow it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    um well so i got a boyfriend a week ago but he went back to college across the state today so back to minecraft (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・ i think i'll be doing survival stuff again more because idk i like it more

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    If backpay comes in February (the earliest SS told us it could), then my computer will also and I will be playing.

Matt, I wanted to talk to you about roadwork once I get on, too. I have a design that I'd like to implement in the town if you're cool with it or w/e

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    ಠ_ಠ I thought you said you were stealing my ship design, not my entire ship

Spoiler:

Now where are my heads, I actually paid for those lmao

Years
    ಠ_ಠ I thought you said you were stealing my ship design, not my entire ship

Spoiler:

Now where are my heads, I actually paid for those lmao

In the chest right inside that door lol. And I am stealing your design; I'm going to build my own eventually. Maybe later today, if Wobbu is online and gives me materials.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    If backpay comes in February (the earliest SS told us it could), then my computer will also and I will be playing.

Matt, I wanted to talk to you about roadwork once I get on, too. I have a design that I'd like to implement in the town if you're cool with it or w/e

This sounds like more of a community project, so once you're all set to join the server we can talk about it collaboratively as a group!

Years
    So I was in Tower Hills when I had a sudden lag spike which kicked me off the server, and when I logged back in, I was dead and all my stuff was gone. :/

Years
    I'll be a lot more active, or at least decently active when I get my new desktop by the beginning of February. Right now my current craptop isn't doing too well with the server. Or even single player with anything else running.

Years
    What did you lose in the process? We can restore it.

An efficiency 5/unbreaking 3/fortune 3 diamond pickaxe
    depth strider 3 diamond boots
    aqua affinity/respiration 3 diamond helmet
    like 6 stacks of nether brick
    60 end stone (i can get that again pretty easily, so nbd)
    2 stacks of obsidian
    an ender chest

that's all the important things, leaving out dirt, cobble, torches, and wood. The pick and armor are most important to me, since I use those a lot.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    So I was in Tower Hills when I had a sudden lag spike which kicked me off the server, and when I logged back in, I was dead and all my stuff was gone. :/

You lose your inventory every day lol, what's so different about this instance? :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back