• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Secret Art Giving?

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    You can say Sandra RM, most do oo;

But I hope those notifcations actully work this time so I realise who I got ta do.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    OK, I've sent the PMs out - if you didn't get one for some reason, PM me and I'll re-send it. :)
    Please don't tell anybody who you're drawing for - keep it secret! ;) You could very well be drawing for them, so don't spoil the surprise!

Happy drawing, everyone! :D

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ooo I got my PM....and now I've sent the pic which I've just completed....hmm I wonder if it's ok, I started not too long ago, which was bit stupid as it was late then....oh well. I wonder who's drawing something for me.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I'm still not the happiest about what I have to do but I'll try and start it over the weekend if I have time.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Ooo I was first :p YAY! I wonder if mine will be ok....I guess we'll find out after the 30th..... well *insert mystery name here* I hope you do like it :p

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    well I hope I get to see mine on my B day, it is the 30th of March after all as well as the deadline :D

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    That's very Cool Sandra a very nice b-day gift to get :) hmm I have an idea about the one im doin hmm I should get crackin at it :)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    aww Moonlight and Sandra I'm sure yours will be great when you do them ^_^ I really hope that whoever is doing yours Sandra, does something that you like, considering it's birthday...though I wonder when FG will release them though...the deadline suggests they'll be in on that date, not put up then..I don't know I could be reading this wrong.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    OK, a quick update here! :)
    bna_li has unfortunately had to pull out, so Jedi_Amara, you can come in as a replacement! :) Whoever was drawing for bna_li, please readjust it to fit with this change! ;)
    I've had two pictures in so far, and I've finished mine - I hope everyone's are going well so far!

Back