• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Super Smash Bros. Tournament [3DS FINALS ARE A-GO]

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Sorry for posting late. I just got back from a Labor Day weekend trip and I've been sick x)

Spino beat me 2-0.
    And Nah just won 2-0.

Good luck everyone who's moving on. And have fun x3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Should have my Wii U back tomorrow. If you want to proceed, feel free and my apologies to Kokoro. :(
    I'd prefer it if the matches actually happen, so try to do them if you can.

Sorry for posting late. I just got back from a Labor Day weekend trip and I've been sick x)

Spino beat me 2-0.
    And Nah just won 2-0.

Good luck everyone who's moving on. And have fun x3
    oh, jsyk, the tournament is double elimination so you can still keep going for a while

EDIT: Also I won vs Necrum last night

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay, so, I don't think Kokoro is around during the week, and so it seems only fair I forfeit my match to her as she was ready when I wasn't.

Since it's doubt elim, at least I have another shot!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Alright, if that's what you wanna do. I'll go update the bracket now.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Just posting a reminder for people to do their matches since we're waiting on a couple of them for the tournament to progress

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Okay, so I'm up against Klippy and Nah in the Loser's Bracket, but because I've been so busy I haven't had the time to do my matchups. I think we're going to try for Friday, but just in case we pass the deadline it was most likely my fault. So if the deadline comes and I still haven't posted anything then go ahead and remove me from the tourny and make sure Klippy and Nah progress.

Thanks in advance.
    -Aven

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ok so an update....

It didn't exactly work out doing matches with Aven for Klippy and myself, and while I guess we could try again, this tournament really needs to get a move on so I just decided to move things along in the brackets. I suppose as per Aven's above post I could've just DQ'd him in both game versions, but decided to only do that in the Wii U version. I already have a spot in the Wii U finals and feel like it'd be more fun or something if both finals didn't feature me.

tl;dr: 3DS tournament is now at the finals with Aven vs Night Watcher, while the next Wii U match is Klippy vs Wiicked (in Loser's Round 2).

Please try to get your matches done asap

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
  • Ok so an update....

It didn't exactly work out doing matches with Aven for Klippy and myself, and while I guess we could try again, this tournament really needs to get a move on so I just decided to move things along in the brackets. I suppose as per Aven's above post I could've just DQ'd him in both game versions, but decided to only do that in the Wii U version. I already have a spot in the Wii U finals and feel like it'd be more fun or something if both finals didn't feature me.

tl;dr: 3DS tournament is now at the finals with Aven vs Night Watcher, while the next Wii U match is Klippy vs Wiicked (in Loser's Round 2).

Perfect! We actually skype for the whole day on Fridays and Saturdays so we can do it then. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Ok so an update....

Beat Wicked 2-1! Great few matches. :)

Reactions: Nah
    Back