• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity Under Used Tournament

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    UGGH MID BATTLE DCs ARE SO DISGUSTING
    You don't have to worry about battling joshk_bra again

joshk_bra's going on a trip starting today which means you'll get a free win

Edit:

Forgot to mention this, I was going to battle mrkman55 yesterday but he said he was too tired so we couldn't battle

We will finish our match by the end of the day

Update:

Something came up for mrkman55 so we can't battle at the time we're supposed to battle

I have to attend Evening Class of the Summer School now and our time difference is 2 hours

So I'll be back home around midnight in his time so if he's not too tired, we'll finish our battle by the end of day but if not then we have to do it in tomorrow

I don't know if deadline is today or tomorrow but if it's today and we couldn't battle by the end of the day, I guess Chains can do coin toss or something to see who moves on to the next round

Last edited:

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    You don't have to worry about battling joshk_bra again

joshk_bra's going on a trip starting today which means you'll get a free win

Edit:

Forgot to mention this, I was going to battle mrkman55 yesterday but he said he was too tired so we couldn't battle

We will finish our match by the end of the day

Update:

Something came up for mrkman55 so we can't battle at the time we're supposed to battle

I have to attend Evening Class of the Summer School now and our time difference is 2 hours

So I'll be back home around midnight in his time so if he's not too tired, we'll finish our battle by the end of day but if not then we have to do it in tomorrow

I don't know if deadline is today or tomorrow but if it's today and we couldn't battle by the end of the day, I guess Chains can do coin toss or something to see who moves on to the next round

You still have one more day :)
    And is this comfirmed about Josh having to disqualify himself...?

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    You still have one more day :)
    And is this comfirmed about Josh having to disqualify himself...?
    Looks like it because he left comment on NickofTime's profile saying he'll be going on a trip that's why day before that joshk_bra said to NickofTime Wednesday was the only day he could battle him so yeah

Update:
    I beat mrkman55 by 3-0, gg!

Edit: What's going on with the tourney?
    Final should have started 2 days ago and NickofTime hasn't been online for 3 days, wtf?

Last edited:

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Looks like it because he left comment on NickofTime's profile saying he'll be going on a trip that's why day before that joshk_bra said to NickofTime Wednesday was the only day he could battle him so yeah

Update:
    I beat mrkman55 by 3-0, gg!

Edit: What's going on with the tourney?
    Final should have started 2 days ago and NickofTime hasn't been online for 3 days, wtf?

Ahh sorry I didnt catch your update about you winning or I wouldve posted a day or two ago. =/

Anyways
    Final Round

wonjoon0330 vs NickofTime

You guys have 3 days :)

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Okay it looks like the same day(July 8th) when Josh went on a trip, NickofTime also went to trip to China
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/converse.php?u=207629&u2=216959

Which means...!!

Technically both Josh and NickofTime was DQ'd(because they were both absent) and me VS mrkman55 was the Final

So technically I'm the winner! :D

Alright :D
    We'll give him the two days to return though because each round lasts three days and it wouldnt be fair.
    I highly doubt he'll go to China for like one or two days though lol.
    So as of now woonjoon is the winner ^_^

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Okay it's been 3 days and NickofTime haven't come back

Therefore, I declare myself to be the winner of the PokéCommunity UU Tournament!!

Tournament Final

wonjoon0330 VS NickofTime => WINNER "wonjoon0330"

Yay this is the first time I won the tournament! I did it!! XD

Back