• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Video Game Music room

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ben, my friend Julius, and I are all in the room rn if anyone wants to throw confetti at me. :D I think the official name for this day is We're Going to Die, but Let Me Drop This Tetromino Real Fast. lol

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
    Years
    I dunno if this is where I should be posting or if it's even a relevant problem but... plug.dj won't let me sign up :( I type in my email and a password and do the captcha thing, but when I try to sign up it just says something like "Username is not valid."...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I dunno if this is where I should be posting or if it's even a relevant problem but... plug.dj won't let me sign up :( I type in my email and a password and do the captcha thing, but when I try to sign up it just says something like "Username is not valid."...
    Try using a different username. It's likely either taken or...inappropriate?

Yosei

~dIsToRtIoN~
    Years
    I tried 4 different usernames and another email but that didn't work... And I don't have a Facebook so I can't use that... No matter what I put in, even if I put in nothing, it just says "Username invalid." It said my usernames were available though, and I made sure I entered my email right...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I tried 4 different usernames and another email but that didn't work... And I don't have a Facebook so I can't use that... No matter what I put in, even if I put in nothing, it just says "Username invalid." It said my usernames were available though, and I made sure I entered my email right...

Are you making sure that you're filling out the captcha correctly? That's really the only thing I could think of besides what's been said :/ If you're still having trouble you could try having someone else set up an account for you and see if it's just some weird problem on your end.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey y'all, just letting you know that if you have a birthday or if there are any gaming anniversaries coming up, just shoot me a message so that a theme day can be planned. :)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I haven't slept in like ~36 hours and I'm ready to jam so come and listen to some music with me :3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hey guys! We're going to be having a Mario Day on September 12th (this Saturday) to celebrate 30 years of the platforming plumber. Make up some playlists with your favorite music from Mario games!

Years
    Guys, today plug.dj officially shut down. The cause was the site was not making enough money/getting enough donations to keep on running.

I had a blast on all those nights I jammed to rad VGM with y'all this past Spring and Summer. Thanks so much! ;v;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I was afraid this would happen...I had been visiting the site a fair bit this past week and watching the percentage of funding increase slowly and didn't think it would make it. I'm incredibly sad because I really enjoyed listening to music with you all. And my playlists I worked so hard on are gone now sniff sniff

Thanks to everyone that came out and made our little room great! Maybe it will come back someday. :( One can dream.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I was afraid this would happen...I had been visiting the site a fair bit this past week and watching the percentage of funding increase slowly and didn't think it would make it. I'm incredibly sad because I really enjoyed listening to music with you all. And my playlists I worked so hard on are gone now sniff sniff

Thanks to everyone that came out and made our little room great! Maybe it will come back someday. :( One can dream.
    I'm........ sure there's a good reason they posted that link in the bottom of their blog for exporting playlists even though it doesn't work now that the site is down. >_> Wtf.

Anyway, this sucks. :( I only tuned in once but it was a lot of fun. I see some alternatives floating around in /r/plugdj though so maybe one day there could be a Game Music room v2.0?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm........ sure there's a good reason they posted that link in the bottom of their blog for exporting playlists even though it doesn't work now that the site is down. >_> Wtf

..................................................i never saw that omg i hate my life...................................................

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ..................................................i never saw that omg i hate my life...................................................
    From the looks of it they only posted it a few hours before the site went down entirely and there wasn't any notice beyond the emails asking for donations (which had no hard deadline). :/

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    From the looks of it they only posted it a few hours before the site went down entirely and there wasn't any notice beyond the emails asking for donations (which had no hard deadline). :/

I hadn't looked all day, so no wonder I missed it. And the message they had up on the site before it went down said that it would shut down on the 28th if it didn't meet the goal, so it did technically have a deadline.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Looks good, yeah. If anyone is interested in moving to that one, I'll make us a room sometime this week. Bummed about having to start from scratch on my playlist, but eh. :(

Years
    Yeah! Let's start anew! Rise from the ashes... (I also regret not exporting my playlist in time but oh well...)

One of the things I was looking forward to before plug.dj died prematurely was listening to spooky game tracks in October! Perhaps we can do that on this new site?

Back