• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCreator_09's Trainer card requests

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
    kygore trainer said:
    can i hav 1
    trainer:a cool trainer from ruby/sappire
    Name:kygore tr
    ID#:14629
    Pokemon:in boxes kygore groudon luiga ho-oh jairchi beside trainer:rayqaza
    Badges:Johto
    template the dark green one
    i want it not moving

thabnks

Dude pokecreator kindly ask that you have to hold on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    i dont care how long u take to make mine i dont care do everyone elses first

sorry i requested i didnt read wat u said so take ur time

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    I don't mean to over post, but can you put either the Hitmonlee or Meganium right next to my character? And whatever the max amount of money is my money. I'm seeing people now with more digits than me.

Last edited:

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    can i have one please....

tempalete: dark green

trainer sprite: this guy as my trainer please

trainer name:Elite Four Champion AB

id#:926738

pokemon in box(all shiny please) (no pokemon evolving):charizard, lugia, jirachi, mewtwo, draginite, swampert

and can you put this pokemon behind my sprite?

badges kanto and johto (i want the first three badges color to be red, blue, skyblue)

time#: 5:00

one more peice of info$:$9999999

oh and i am sorry for my actions. oh and im really really sorry for doing a reqeust, and i think i know your doing alot right now so i can wait for like a week or 2 or 3. dang i hate my internet it goes slow. and hopefully this comment posts.

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    I guess i Can get around to yours in about A WEEK AND A HALF, since you didn't read above. I'm at my Grandmothers. My internet was down for a couple of days and now i have like ten trainer cards to do. I asked that no one submit any requests while i'm working on these, and i'm going to submit all of them a one time.

pokemon_gal1993

&&__UmBreOn LoVeR
    Years
    Trainer Sprite:

Name:Jasmine
    ID#:12131
    template:Trainer Card Silver
    Pokemon(in boxes or beside trainer, according to picture)(shiny or not):espeon,umbreon,dragonite,scizor,suicune,and quilava(pics in my sig),not shiny and I want them to be in boxes and suicune is besides the trainer
    Badges(Kanto,Johto,Hoenn/according to picture, or all three):All three
    do you want it moving(.gif):yes
    Alternate color( ill try to make it that color):Red and Black
    Time: 9:00
    one more piece of info($,games,etc.):money:$9999999

Last edited:

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    oh, srry my internet was going slow. and my posts wouldnt post. so i can wait.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    pokemon_gal1993 said:
    Trainer Sprite:

Name:Jasmine
    ID#:12131
    template:Trainer Card Silver
    Pokemon(in boxes or beside trainer, according to picture)(shiny or not):espeon,umbreon,dragonite,scizor,suicune,and quilava(pics in my sig),not shiny and I want them to be in boxes and suicune is besides the trainer
    Badges(Kanto,Johto,Hoenn/according to picture, or all three):All three
    do you want it moving(.gif):yes
    Alternate color( ill try to make it that color):Red and Black
    Time: 9:00
    one more piece of info($,games,etc.):money:$9999999
    It'll be two weeks for you because i just posted for like the fourth time i'm not taking any requests unil i have the other ones up.

If anyone posts another request before i get the other ones up i will reject the request.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    okay, Slick.
    My answer is no!!! I will not make you a TC. If you'd read back a couple of posts, you'd know ive posted like 4-5 times in not taking anymore requests until i get the other ones up. try again in three weeks for you.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    yah me to,. im outie...... costamers on this forum befor 10/10 now - 3 ,after 3 costmuers left never returning back. 7/10

actully 4/10 hopefully you gain 10/10 of costumers back welll although these card look cool.

im outie.

Back