• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokedex Entries

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    You guys don't seem to get the point, do you? =_= This thread was meant for people to say what kind of new Pokédex entries they want to see, not for people to post things like ''this is pointless because we can just wait for the games to come out''. <.< Do you think the speculation thread is pointless? With that logic, you should. Why speculate when you can just buy the games when they come out? And do you think the new information is pointless? We could just buy the games when they come out and see for ourselves what the new Pokégear-ish device does etc.
    Sorry if my first two sentences sounded mod-ish.

I'd want to see more information about each Pokémon. Some entries tell what kind of food they eat, but very little of their habitats and such, while others just tell you about a Pokémon's personality or fighting style. I'd like all that to be included for every Pokémon.

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    You guys don't seem to get the point, do you? =_= This thread was meant for people to say what kind of new Pokédex entries they want to see, not for people to post things like ''this is pointless because we can just wait for the games to come out''. <.< Do you think the speculation thread is pointless? With that logic, you should. Why speculate when you can just buy the games when they come out? And do you think the new information is pointless? We could just buy the games when they come out and see for ourselves what the new Pokégear-ish device does etc.
    Sorry if my first two sentences sounded mod-ish.

I'd want to see more information about each Pokémon. Some entries tell what kind of food they eat, but very little of their habitats and such, while others just tell you about a Pokémon's personality or fighting style. I'd like all that to be included for every Pokémon.
    *tackles Smarties*
    You so totally rock.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years

Yeah I'll love to see that. Its better than the FR and LG Pokedex.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Neo Umbreon

In a Burrito.
    Years
    For Perap:

This Pokemon is able to copy human speech if needed. This Pokemon likes to eat hard, dry, fruit such as Chesto berries. This Pokemon's nest is placed very high up on cliffs, trees, or buildings. This is the first known only flying type Pokemon.

Sorry about the pointlessness thing.

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
    Neo Umbreon said:
    For Perap:

This Pokemon is able to copy human speech if needed. This Pokemon likes to eat hard, dry, fruit such as Chesto berries. This Pokemon's nest is placed very high up on cliffs, trees, or buildings. This is the first known only flying type Pokemon.

Sorry about the pointlessness thing.
    That was actually rather good. Better than what I could come up with, anyway.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    Well, first of all, I think that they should show both male and female sprites. Anyway, here:
    Manafi: This shy Pokemon is rarely seen. It is said to live in the great depths of the sea, but no one knows where.
    Tamata: Being tiny, Tamanta usually live in packs with other Tamamta or Mantine. These packs eat the seaweed that grows around coral reefs.
    Mime Jr.: A recently discovered Pokemon, Mime Jr. live with their fathers, Mr. Mime, until they are experienced enough to go out on their own.
    Bonsly: This small tree-like Pokemon is very shy and will run from any sounds. Bonsly also try to disguse themselves in the trees they eat.
    Munchlax: These Pokemon resemble their evolutions, Snorlax. However, Munchlax will move much more constantly than Snorlax.
    Weavile: This sneaky Pokemon spends its time lurking in icy caves and will make fun of anyone who trys to invade its space.
    Perrapu: A bird Pokemon, it spends its time in towns, listening to the humans that live there and mimicing them.
    Buizeru: This sea-bound Pokemon floats on its back and relaxes during the day. At night, it stays in a cave off the shore.
    Lucario: A rare Pokemon, it lives far from all humanity. Legends say that it will save all the worthy in a time of need.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Neo Umbreon said:
    For Perap:

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

It's good, but way too long for a Pokedex Entry. Maybe if the first 2 sentences were Diamond and the last 2 were Pearl.

Tyranisneasel's entries were pretty awesome. I don't know about Bonsly eating trees though, it seems oxymoronic. Also, you don't eat trees, you eat parts of a tree.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Neo Umbreon

In a Burrito.
    Years
    Thoise are really good tyranisneasel, I liked them.
    Here is my entry for Manafi:

Diamond: This Pokemon is nicknamed the Prince of the Sea. This Pokemon is loved by all water type Pokemon.

Pearl: It's enteni are able to sense anything negative in the ocean or sea that it is in. This Pokemon's enteni can also change, alter, or swap the hearts of people and Pokemon.

I'm not sure how to spell enteni right but there it is.

Back