• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokedex Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
  • this is got to be my fave gen ever (in terms of new pokemon) since the first 1!!!
    the ice cream ones look so cool and the legendary trio wiv the pure flying type is the best 3 ever (even tho they are quite similar)

.:FreshX:.

Captian Obvious...
    Years
  • there are a few pokemon in this region that are good, but overall this is worse than Hoenn and Sinnoh's pokemon. The gear evolution is completely shot and the trio is pathetic. There is one thats based of ice cream and most of the evos are the same as the base pokemon. Overall, the Pokemon Co. failed at designing these.

Years
  • Holy-- This is amazing. All of these are great, bar a few. I mean, how awesome is this?
    162a5ap.png

162a5ap.png
    isshu-pokemon-120.jpg

Best Ice-family ever? I think so. :3

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • I know that this isn't true, but i have a strong feeling that someone is trolling, and that all this leaked out PokeDex is just one big punked!
    Some of the designs just look unbeliaveble to be true!
    But I know it is since it's on serebii.... :(

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Ok....I am officially skipping the 5th Gen, these Pokemon look terrible.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I have fairly mixed reviews, but here's a rough list.

Some hounorable mentions-
    Starters - They're all real, yay!
    Meraruba/Urugamosu - A Bug/Fire-Type, something I've been waiting to see for a long time!
    Baruchai/Barujiina - The first form isn't a favourite of mine, but the evolution should be worth it. Who doesn't love vultures?
    Gobitto/Goruggo - Ground/Ghost? Sounds both contradictive and marginally awesome!
    Kibago/Onondo/Ononokusu - Pseudo legendaries are always popular to everyone but me. This is all about to change :D
    Bachuru/Denchura - Electric/Bug type. Need I say more?

Dissapointments-
    No Fire/Psychic-Type? I was getting too hopeful.
    Otamaru/Gamagaru/Gamageroge - The final form isn't too bad, but what were GM thinking with the first two? :(
    Tabunne - No evolution? Wah!

Admittedly, apart from my Dissapointment list, I like all of them, which gives me hope for this Generation!

Years
  • Shanderaa, Agirudaa and Urugamosu are amazing, and lots of more are amazing too. Genies are not for me though, but they will grow on me.

I like Urugamosu most, Bug/Fire with amazing Special attack and good Speed.

And lol, the Dark/Dragon evolves first time in lvl 50 and second time in lvl 64!

Years
  • I know that this isn't true, but i have a strong feeling that someone is trolling, and that all this leaked out PokeDex is just one big punked!
    Some of the designs just look unbeliaveble to be true!
    But I know it is since it's on serebii.... :(

That would be like, the greatest troll in history. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I like them for the most part. As had been said before, there are quite a few really bad designs, but I like all the ideas for them. Hopefully all of them will look better once we get clearer images and some official artwork.

I really love the fossil evos! Especially the bird! Exactly what I have been asking for years!
    And the turtle looks awesome as well! And another favorite has to be Warubiaru (Meguroko's final evo). He just reminds me of Koopas lol. Epic. Unfortunately the pseudo-legendary hydra looks awkward. Maybe it's the eyes...

Overall I'd say 7/10 for me at this point, but that may very well change. I mean I can't even make out what the ice/dragon legendary looks like. So hopefully we'll have some artwork real soon!

Years
  • I have fairly mixed reviews, but here's a rough list.

Some hounorable mentions-
    Starters - They're all real, yay!
    Meraruba/Urugamosu - A Bug/Fire-Type, something I've been waiting to see for a long time!
    Baruchai/Barujiina - The first form isn't a favourite of mine, but the evolution should be worth it. Who doesn't love vultures?
    Gobitto/Goruggo - Ground/Ghost? Sounds both contradictive and marginally awesome!
    Kibago/Onondo/Ononokusu - Pseudo legendaries are always popular to everyone but me. This is all about to change :D
    Bachuru/Denchura - Electric/Bug type. Need I say more?

Dissapointments-
    No Fire/Psychic-Type? I was getting too hopeful.
    Otamaru/Gamagaru/Gamageroge - The final form isn't too bad, but what were GM thinking with the first two? :(
    Tabunne - No evolution? Wah!

Admittedly, apart from my Dissapointment list, I like all of them, which gives me hope for this Generation!

We have fire/psychic- Victini and the other form of Hihidaruma

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Love many of the pokemon! A few of them Are not very good (the tenkes, wtf? Will probably use the pure flying though)

Also, the two header dragon is pure win!

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years

• 162a5ap.png
    isshu-pokemon-120.jpg

Best Ice-family ever? I think so. :3

OH JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR THAT IS SO FREAKIN'... HORRIFIC! I can't possibly understand how you can support something like that and claim it to be the best Ice-family ever?! Seriously?! Like SERIOUSLY?! I know my attitude is annoying and I'm ranting badly but that is completely HORRIFIC! My little brother who can't draw at all could do better polarbear pokémon than that. I COULD MAKE A GOD-LIKE POLARBEAR compared to that one. Like, what's gone into you people?!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    OH JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR THAT IS SO FREAKIN'... HORRIFIC! I can't possibly understand how you can support something like that and claim it to be the best Ice-family ever?! Seriously?! Like SERIOUSLY?! I know my attitude is annoying and I'm ranting badly but that is completely HORRIFIC! My little brother who can't draw at all could do better polarbear pokémon than that. I COULD MAKE A GOD-LIKE POLARBEAR compared to that one. Like, what's gone into you people?!

demotivational-posters-even-the-polar-bears.jpg

People like you don't deserve to have access to PC neither to technology.

Years
  • OH JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR THAT IS SO FREAKIN'... HORRIFIC! I can't possibly understand how you can support something like that and claim it to be the best Ice-family ever?! Seriously?! Like SERIOUSLY?! I know my attitude is annoying and I'm ranting badly but that is completely HORRIFIC! My little brother who can't draw at all could do better polarbear pokémon than that. I COULD MAKE A GOD-LIKE POLARBEAR compared to that one. Like, what's gone into you people?!

I know you don't like them, but there are people who do. Remember these are sprites, wait til we get some official artwork. They'll look better.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well this seems like a perfect troll thread so bombs away!
    The Polarbear looks awful! Look at those legs O.o, and it looks like it has a boner... weird!
    And that Dasutodasu is probably the ugliest Pokemon ever! It looks like something that Swanna droped on somebody's car!

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
  • I'm pretty much in love with most of these designs, a great Pokedex. A lot of you aren't exactly fans, and that's fair enough, personal opinion, but they might grow on you eventually. This Pokedex has made me want the games even more to be honest, seriously hyped for it now. Some seriously cute and pure win Pokemon here.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay, I'm warming up to this generation. I just wanna start seeing video... maybe the Pokemon will be better in movement.

Years
  • you know wat...on a second look through most look alrite

After awhile the shock-value will wear off and most people will come to like them. At least most of them. :) The only ones i don't like are the genies, but they'll grow on me a bit i hope. The allure of a pure flying type will be too much. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back