• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokedex Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
  • Yeah you can. I got infracted even when i put censorship! :(
    And no, quoting isn't the same cause I was warning him, not encourage him.
    I'm not gonna lie, that's pathetic. It's not even a swear word.

On topic: I think I've decided on my team. This is purely based on appearance and type, though. It might change when all the details have been released.

Jaroda
    Denchura
    Warubiaru
    Ononokusu
    Baffuron
    Wargle

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • it looks more like a doll to me, but i still h8 it...
    doll=artificail human/non living copy of a human being

since its alive it isnt a doll its a human, o.o this is sooo non ethical omg, were GF high when they made this abomination. I really would have never ever ever thought of them creating a human that will battle with you instead of a pokemon.
    This pokemon truly disgust me :/ it is an abomination and a mock off for humans.
    Its like, ur a 15yr old boy, u go on a an advanture, u see a green haired weird girl, u trap her in a pokeball then u torture her by making her fight with other monsters, making her a slave or some sort. Then he comes home and says, look mom, i caught a smal women, ill go make her battle and get her killed o.O
    S.I.C.K.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • They spent four years making them and they look like something from Pokemon Quartz... Thats what I'm saying... You are the most annoying person in the thread opinions are opinions so stop your complaining about no one liking them...

I kinda agree with you about this one. :'D Not to bug that user more but seriously. I think everyone has to have their right to say what they think about these new pokémon sprites and if someone doesn't like their opinion they still shouldn't tell them to "gtfo". I know I have done the same thing when said that people shouldn't support these and I apologize saying so. Everyone has their right so please don't tell someone to leave from this forum because of their opinion or send trash post on other's walls here. It's childlish and if someone just doesn't like these then they don't and if someone does they does. That's it. So let's all avoid getting into any verbal fist fights and just discuss like adults would.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years

• Says the 8 year old who claims he can make better, if taht's true, prove it. The people whining are the most annoying people actually, and that includes you.

SHADDUP SHADDUP SHADDUP ALL OF YOU! >_<

If I get a female Banipucchi, I'm totally naming it Dairy Queen. It looks like ice-cream, and I'm sure that was on purpose since it's ice-type. I was hoping for more inanimate-object pokemon and less animals, and it looks like it happened! :D

And Shubarugo is weird, doesn't look insect-like at all, but I guess it's like it's first stage but in a suit of armor?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • 2daeo83.jpg
    2ec243d.jpg

Dont they look alike? Atleast to meh :/

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Candle Pokemon = <3
    I love that thing

OH I AGREE! I just love that and especially the final evolution. :3 It is just so cool. I had really high doubts about it but I am more than satisfied with it. I'll definitely have it in my team asap.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years

• Says the 8 year old who claims he can make better, if taht's true, prove it. The people whining are the most annoying people actually, and that includes you.

What is your problem? People are entitled to their own opinion. Just because it's a different opinion to yours doesn't make it wrong. C'mon mate, we're all Pokemon lovers here, let people say what they want. We should all be getting along!

Anyway back on topic... I looked through them over an hour ago and posted what I thought and now I've looked them over a second time and I still feel the same. Most of them are crap but there are like 5 or 6 good ones :) I think I may still get the game, not straight away but eventually. (Like about a few months after it comes out like I did with Ruby and Sapphire as I thought they were crap too) An I'll just import old Pokemon into it and play through with them. (As the story of the game really intrigues me.)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • doll=artificail human/non living copy of a human being

since its alive it isnt a doll its a human, o.o this is sooo non ethical omg, were GF high when they made this abomination. I really would have never ever ever thought of them creating a human that will battle with you instead of a pokemon.
    This pokemon truly disgust me :/ it is an abomination and a mock off for humans.
    Its like, ur a 15yr old boy, u go on a an advanture, u see a green haired weird girl, u trap her in a pokeball then u torture her by making her fight with other monsters, making her a slave or some sort. Then he comes home and says, look mom, i caught a smal women, ill go make her battle and get her killed o.O
    S.I.C.K.

Sorry, but given your rationale, how does it make it any creepier than Jynx? o.0

Years
  • OH I AGREE! I just love that and especially the final evolution. :3 It is just so cool. I had really high doubts about it but I am more than satisfied with it. I'll definitely have it in my team asap.

oh that's probably my favorite of them all. Totally cool. Puts drifblim to shame. -_-

HandyBandyZandy

To be perfectly honest, I love every last one of these Pokemon. Like a few others have said, it's gonna be difficult choosing a team...

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Oh, Esmaraude or Emerald and the new Pokemon :O

They look VERY alike.
    Thats what makes it even more creepier(i liked emerald a lot)
    :,( when i saw the sprites i was all like yeah :) finnaly omg theyre all so cool, then I saw this......thing?????? and was WTH???? i really expect some sort of explanation or a logical story behind this, and some1 should sue them(GF) -.-

Years
  • Some of these Pokemon are AMAZING~!! I can't get enough of Yooterri's evolution line. Its final evolution is just TOO cute, and I'm really enjoying seeing some of these new Fighting-types. I actually kinda like the weird looking fighting clowns. xD

Kokoromori (what the heck at the name) may look kinda strange compared to Koromori, but its still cute, and looks even more like a pig. <3 And Kurumiru's final evolution? LOVE IT. It's so unexpected for it to turn out so feminine, though.
    And I'm hoping I'm not the only one who adores the pants wearing lizard Pokemon, but its typing (even with it being my beloved Fighting-type) doesn't work for it. T_T

Also, that crab Pokemon with the rock-like shell is AWESOME. It has an amazing typing, too. :3 I almost had a heart attack when I saw the vulture Pokemon. I mean, REALLY... I've been hoping for one!! And the anteater Pokemon is adorable as well, but it seriously doesn't look right being a one stage Pokemon. It needs a pre-evolution.

Even when there are a good amount of good Pokemon here, most of them are pretty bad and look rushed as well... I mean, look at Chillarmy's evolution!! It's just Chillarmy with more white fur on it. =/ And I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but Meguroko's final evolution looks SO out of place. I mean really, it keeps the similar coloring for two stages, then just goes all tomato red on us?

Desukan's pre-evolution also looks EXTREMELY crappy, and out of place (I guess GF is really enjoying making evolutions look nothing like their predecessors). And Gigigear is probably the worst of all last stage Pokemon in this dex. They simply added a platform at the bottom of Gigear. T_T

And I have no idea what's up with that weird dragon Pokemon called Kurimugan. Seriously, wth is that? It REALLY gives dragon Pokemon a bad name... Sorry, GF. I also expected something better from the Dark/Dragon Pokemon. It looks... sad. And I MUST know, WHAT WAS GF THINKING WHEN THEY MADE THE GENIES?!! They all look EXACTLY the same, with the tiniest differences. It's a shame that the first pure Flying-type Pokemon had to look like... that. ._.

But there's my rant... more sucky Pokemon than good ones. But the ones that I DO like are pretty amazing, especially the vultures and the Fighting-types. <333

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I have to admit I don't like the gear evo's either. I'm not sure why they just seem kind of lacking. Maybe they should have made it evolve into a more complex gear arrangement, and then a clock that still shows the gears inside? Oh well.

I'm at #603 so far, and it looks like Mamanbou is the only evolution of old pokemon (Luvdisc) we will get, and I'm not even sure of that one.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Sorry, but given your rationale, how does it make it any creepier than Jynx? o.0
    Jynx is a humanoid pokemon, meaning it has a shape of a human, but thissss.... is a human!! its is not a monster that looks like a human it IS a human o.o

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • You could get an infraction for disrespecting me as well by belittling me... While you Google that word I'll let you know that I know you like them and thats great... I don't like them so don't flame me for not liking them... You say "Sorry that I have an opinion", yet I'm the one letting you have your opinion while you force others to follow you. Stop acting like a child and move on its not hard.

Love all the amazing new bugs too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Jynx is a humanoid pokemon, meaning it has a shape of a human, but thissss.... is a human!! its is not a monster that looks like a human it IS a human o.o

Yeah someone on confused and caught a human lol she is now cloned and released into the wild as a Pokemon xD Its like P:MD, but as a horror movie xD

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • You could get an infraction for disrespecting me as well by belittling me... While you Google that word I'll let you know that I know you like them and thats great... I don't like them so don't flame me for not liking them... You say "Sorry that I have an opinion", yet I'm the one letting you have your opinion while you force others to follow you. Stop acting like a child and move on its not hard.

Stop fighting or ull both get infraction, both for getting offtopic and calling each other bad names.

oh and also, gamefreak was already sued for jynx(being black) they might get a new lawsuit for messing with human again.

Years
  • I have to admit I don't like the gear evo's either. I'm not sure why they just seem kind of lacking. Maybe they should have made it evolve into a more complex gear arrangement, and then a clock that still shows the gears inside? Oh well.

I'm at #603 so far, and it looks like Mamanbou is the only evolution of old pokemon (Luvdisc) we will get, and I'm not even sure of that one.

Look at Mamanbou's stats. 165 HP? Its an aquatic blissey. O_0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back