• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokedex Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
  • Jynx is a humanoid pokemon, meaning it has a shape of a human, but thissss.... is a human!! its is not a monster that looks like a human it IS a human o.o

Yep, and her name is Jane. She likes to read books and take long walks on the beach... O.o
    Come on dude, Kirlia, Jinx, Mr.Mime, even Hitmonchan look a lot like humans but this is a bit over the top...

Years
  • Stop fighting or ull both get infraction, both for getting offtopic and calling each other bad names.

oh and also, gamefreak was already sued for jynx(being black) they might get a new lawsuit for messing with human again.

gamefreak was sued by an idiot(s) who knew nothing about Jynx. The one above makes no inference of race, gender or anything. They won't get sued.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Its like P:MD, but as a horror movie xD
    o.o omg thats so right a horror movie. This so freaky, i dont like it, i already see millions of kids playing with their human pokemon :,( the new generation of kids will become ruthless and will confine young womans, and later experts will ask themselves...why is that? ANSWER IS....GAMEFREAK FREAKY human female pokemon

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I have to admit I don't like the gear evo's either. I'm not sure why they just seem kind of lacking. Maybe they should have made it evolve into a more complex gear arrangement, and then a clock that still shows the gears inside? Oh well.

I'm at #603 so far, and it looks like Mamanbou is the only evolution of old pokemon (Luvdisc) we will get, and I'm not even sure of that one.

Pretty sure it's been confirmed that there are no evolutions of old Pokemon. I thought it was a Luvdisc evolution at the start as I'm sure many others did too!
    I like the idea for the Gears third evolution though, they should have made it a bit more complex than what they did...

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • There are some real cool ones among those!! Too bad there are some awful ones among them too...

My favorites so far are:
    - #565 - Abagoora: The water/rock turtle
    - #549 - Doredia: the Bellosom-like Pokemon
    - #592 - Pururiru: A water/ghost jellyfish
    not counting the ones that were previously released, of course.

Why did Nintendo had to destroy the starters with those horrible 2nd stage evolutions?
    Tsutaja, Pokabu and Futachimaru looked so cool...

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years

• Yeah, you're 7, I know.
    And sorry that I have an opinion.
    And btw, you could get infracted for disrespect to members by saying "idiot"
    Wait, what?

You just had a go at a load of people because they submitted their opinions about disliking some of the new Pokemon. And now you're sat here saying: "Well I'm sorry I have an opinion".

I know I shouldn't be getting involved and will probably regret it, but still, way to be hypocritical, bro.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years

• Look at Mamanbou's stats. 165 HP? Its an aquatic blissey. O_0

Ah, I didn't notice that.

Well I hope it's an evolution of luvdisc then, though I don't think luvdisc had amazing HP, did it?

I know it's a common fighting pose, but Kojofuu reminded me of The Last Airbender for some reason. :S

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    I have to admit I don't like the gear evo's either. I'm not sure why they just seem kind of lacking. Maybe they should have made it evolve into a more complex gear arrangement, and then a clock that still shows the gears inside? Oh well.

I'm at #603 so far, and it looks like Mamanbou is the only evolution of old pokemon (Luvdisc) we will get, and I'm not even sure of that one.

Its not an Evolution. None of the Pokemon in Black and White are related to any Pokemon out side of the Generation. no Pre Evos and new Evos to existing Pokemon.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

• gamefreak was sued by an idiot(s) who knew nothing about Jynx. The one above makes no inference of race, gender or anything. They won't get sued.
    It doesnt? Its is obviosly a female o.o or are you blind.(no offense if u are)
    True, the jynx stuff was dumb, but gf was so wrong to put in a human in. Dont you think it looks exactly like a human? Other humanoid pokemon were all part monster.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • o.o omg thats so right a horror movie. This so freaky, i dont like it, i already see millions of kids playing with their human pokemon :,( the new generation of kids will become ruthless and will confine young womans, and later experts will ask themselves...why is that? ANSWER IS....GAMEFREAK FREAKY human female pokemon

Now that's being a little over-dramatic, especially because the thing in question is an event-exclusive pokemon and only about as humanoid as Kirlia. XD

Years
  • Ah, I didn't notice that.

Well I hope it's an evolution of luvdisc then, though I don't think luvdisc had amazing HP, did it?

I know it's a common fighting pose, but Kojofuu reminded me of The Last Airbender for some reason. :S

yeah, luvdisc's stats were pretty meh. Ill probably use Mamanbou for walling and cleric duties on my team. Im still hoping it will evolve from luvdisc post-national dex, but i kinda doubt it now.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Its not an Evolution. None of the Pokemon in Black and White are related to any Pokemon out side of the Generation. no Pre Evos and new Evos to existing Pokemon.

I guess that makes sense, because people would flip out and be like "OMG you ruined my favorite pokemon with that pre evo/evo."

Also, Goruggo is AWESOME! :D

Years
  • It doesnt? Its is obviosly a female o.o or are you blind.(no offense if u are)
    True, the jynx stuff was dumb, but gf was so wrong to put in a human in. Dont you think it looks exactly like a human? Other humanoid pokemon were all part monster.

Just because it looks humanoid, doesn't mean the Feds will gang up and mugg GameFreak for it in a back alley. It isnt harming anything.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Jynx didn't even have a body as some older fans know, Jynx is just hair lips eyes and clothes held up by (magic?) nothing...or some shadow that vanished when fainted...

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Now that's being a little over-dramatic, especially because the thing in question is an event-exclusive pokemon and only about as humanoid as Kirlia. XD
    lolz :P it might be a little over-dramatic but still this is kirlia:
    295eq01.jpg

and this is this gens freaky pokemon.
    2daeo83.jpg

Kirlia is a monster, it doesnt look like a human except ih has 2 legs arms and a tu-tu, besides that its a green/white monster with horns.
    HOwever this ...thing doesnt have anything that looks like a monster, she is 100% human (except that she is a midget)

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I keep going over them and I guess I'm warming. It'll be hard to choose a team still, as I said, most of the Pokemon I like a further down in the Dex so I can't get my favs early and have to use the lame one D=

So, my likes:
    Spoiler:

So I guess I do like quite a few, but they are in places of the Dex that I'm not liking, I'll have to wait to get them :K Just Johto, that's why I detest Johto. And that's why Isshu isn't beating Sinnoh as my favourite region.

So I simultaneously like about 68/156. Not bad, about 45%.

EDIT: I fee robbed. I should have won the Get-Together Create a Pokemon Contest. Mine was a book. Look, we have an Ice-Cream Cone, Garbage Bag! Mine would have fit in! I called it Netaboo. Like Book Butterfly in Greek but mixed it. I'll post an image later. And it was basic like out traditional Pokemon.

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
  • Wow, I'm gone for school, and then suddenly all of this.

I'm overall satisfied by these Pokemon. Some of them are amazing, some are just decent, and others... I don't hate them, but their designs seem rather unattractive. But I don't judge Pokemon too much on looks, that's not a huge factor for me. I'm sure they'll look better in official art, because some Pokemon look fine in their art work, but have rather unfortunate sprites.

That one legend, Melola, doesn't look like a human, she looks like a fairy. Fairies do not equal humans, even if they look human. Besides, isn't capturing intelligent beings and forcing them to fight each other for your own goals and amusement rather immoral by itself even if they aren't humanoid? Seriously folks.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

• Just because it looks humanoid, doesn't mean the Feds will gang up and mugg GameFreak for it in a back alley. It isnt harming anything.
    I didnt say it looked humanoid, i said it looks exactly like human, i mean it has all the human features, and nothing that makes it non-human o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back