• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: PokeDex

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hello all pokemon lovers.
    I have been creating a PokeDex in one of my classes as a school project. My teacher believes I have created something that I should share with everyone.
    In the PokeDex Database you are able to
    • a list of all 719 pokemon
    • able to keep track of which pokemon you have catch in each game (8 of the Games)
    • which generation 1-6
    • what type(s)
    • the type of evolution - stone, experience, trade
    My question now is if there is anyone who would be interested in taking a look at it.

Thanks
    Master Steph

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Hello all pokemon lovers.
    I have been creating a PokeDex in one of my classes as a school project. My teacher believes I have created something that I should share with everyone.

In the PokeDex Database you are able to
    • a list of all 719 pokemon
    • able to keep track of which pokemon you have catch in each game (8 of the Games)
    • which generation 1-6
    • what type(s)
    • the type of evolution - stone, experience, trade
    My question now is if there is anyone who would be interested in taking a look at it.

Thanks
    Master Steph
    I would like to look at it really really much from sunwhite ps please post on my thread called sunwhite and shadowblack

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Before this turns into a giant advertising opportunity, I'm gonna close it here. Please feel free to put any threads / websites / services / whatever you want to in your signature, but a thread isn't the place for those things.

Please see the rules for more information. Thanks!

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back