• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeemerald Battle Frontier scripts - Warping

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Hello!

At the end of the tournament in the battle dome, battle tower, and Battle factory, I actually need that automatic warp that brings you back to the lobby to warp somewhere else. Is there a simple text code for that? Where should I look?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Hello!

At the end of the tournament in the battle dome, battle tower, and Battle factory, I actually need that automatic warp that brings you back to the lobby to warp somewhere else. Is there a simple text code for that? Where should I look?
    You should find out the MAP_ constant of the map the warp is currently taking you to, and search the repo for uses of that constant to find where it is used together with a warp.

Back