• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[pokeemerald] Make trainer hill's trainers give xp and money

Days
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm trying to make the trainer hill trainers give xp and money. The problem is, I don't know where to modify the code to do that. I know that the trainer hill battles are defined in data/scripts/trainer_hill.inc and that the main functions are defined in src/trainer_hill.c but I can't find anything related to money and xp. Does anybody have a clue on how to do that ?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I'm trying to make the trainer hill trainers give xp and money. The problem is, I don't know where to modify the code to do that. I know that the trainer hill battles are defined in data/scripts/trainer_hill.inc and that the main functions are defined in src/trainer_hill.c but I can't find anything related to money and xp. Does anybody have a clue on how to do that ?
    You should look at the code that handles those mechanics and see how it behaves differently in trainer hill.
    For example Cmd_getexp has a check for not giving exp in the trainer hill and HandleEndTurn_BattleWon runs a different battle script for trainer hill which doesn't give you money.

Back